The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-14-2012, 12:09 PM   #1
Subtle

The Reaper

Truck Info

Manufacturer:Chevy
Year:1986
Suspension type:
Front Brakes:
Modifications:None As of yet plan for alot tho
Rear Brakes:
Steering:Power Steering
Front differential type / Gears:
Rear differential type / Gears:
Tire and Wheel Size

Body

Color Scheme:Red/White(changing it to Black and Chrome when i can find a painter)
Bodyman:Mostly myself at this point (to cheap to pay some one to do work for me lol)
Modifications:Stock
Paint Type:Stock
Painter:Looking

Interior

Color:Beige
Material:Cloth
Upholsterer:Myself
Wiring:Myself
Steering wheel/Column:Chain steering wheel
Stereo/Speakers/Amps:Stock FTM
Air Conditioning:works
Instrument Gauges:Factory

Engine

Cubic Inch:305
Manufacturer:
Camshaft:
Cylinder heads:
Valve Covers:
Intake Manifold:
Ignition System:
Exhaust type:Dual Exhaust
Carburetor or Fuel Injection:Carbed

Transmission

Automatic / Standard:Automatic
Torque Converter:
Shifter type:
Drive Shaft:

Biography

What is your name?Spencer Sullivan
Please share a few things about yourself. (Bio, family, background, hobbies, your favorite pizza topping, your favorite vacation spot, etc)Im 24 and ex navy. I come from a huge family and only a few of us car to tinker with cars I am the first to take it to a new level of making a show vehicle. My Favorite Vacation spot is anybeach anywhere.
How long have you owned your truck?About A week
What made you decide to buy this truck?At the time i needed a vehicle badly but when i saw this truck i didnt see what everyone else sees i saw what it can and will be.
How do you store your truck, at home, garage, outside etc?Outside regretably but that will change as soon i can can get a new place What do you enjoy about your truck the most?The fact that is spunds like a caged beast when on
Who or what was your biggest influence in building your truck?People telling me i cant do it
What has been the biggest obstacle you have faced in working on your project?Money How did you/do you handle it?Still working on it
What/who is you favorite/best part source?Right now my local auto zone but that will probably change
What are some things have helped your project to be a success?
What is the history behind your truck?
What do you use your truck for? (hauling, cruising, daily driver,shows, drag racing, work truck, mudding etc):Right now a daily driver but it will be a show truck here soon
What is your favorite memory with your truck?
Whats your favorite modification done to truck and why?Right now the dash pad because its white shag carpet and although it will be going it doesnt look TOO bad right now
If you had one thing to do over on your build, what would it be and why?
What are your future plans for your truck?Turning it into a show stopping show truck that will last till the day i die
What words of advice do you have to people who are just starting out with their project?Finding your truck and figuring out a direction to go with it is the hardest step

86 Chevy C-10 (The Reaper)
Subtle is offline   Reply With Quote