The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-05-2017, 04:54 AM   #1
inkfamous_13

This weekend only!$1000.1972c10 complete ,5 lug disc,auto trans swap,rear end!!!!

THIS WEEKEND ONLY ALL OF IT $ 1000. complete suspension,5 lug disc (dropped crossmember out of frame,drive shaft and rear end and steering box automatic steering colum and pump. selling cheap to buy another project thats gotta go this weekend. hmu anything close to $1k takes it allI've got a 72 C10 complete front suspension 5 lug swap it was unbolted from a complete C10 frame just drop down out of frame steering box still connected brake line still connected with juice and pressurized with the with the master, have power steering pump was going to install on my C20 but change mine not putting in after all also have automatic trans crossmember wire harness and automatic steering column for sale 2 also have drive shaft and 5 lug rear along with trailing arms Ideal situation would be if someone has 6 lug front crossmember and rear end from 63 to 66 that they'd be willing to trade for partial payment for the 5 lug swap maybe we could work out a deal that way it's just for me I'm never going to put anything on this but steel wheels so putting a 5 lug setup is kind of stupid when I don't like anything but steel wheels. Asking $1500 or best offer for complete everything that's the whole front crossmember power steering steering box disc brakes Master the brakes are still Juiced they still have pressure in them they're not even disconnected drive shaft 5 lug rear ,trailing arms. This is a 5 lug complete bolt in swap get you some new pads and rotors, grease up bushings and roll! Well worth the price youll spend double buying it in pieces. Don't be shy you got to offer Throw It My Way never know or if you got six lug crossmember & rear end from a 63-70 or no front clip you know I still maybe work out something and then I can always look for a you know 6 lug clip later on down the road message me through text and then I'll call you back I don't answer phone calls cuz we're usually busy or hands are full or whatever reason text first and just say about truck suspension and then I'll call you back. Complete front 5 lug crossmember with brake master still connected$400 o.b.o with power steering and steering box included with crossmember$600 with steering column and auto trans mount and wiring harness$775 with drive shaft and 5 lug rear end$1300 with trailing arms$1500 obo. hit me up for prices for auto trans power steering setup by itself or rear end by itself. Also have the 72 cab was a AC cab has little rust in the driver side rocker had previous rust repair on passenger side rocker comes with two complete doors driver's door has rust on the bottom and top of doors are good condition really just the skin on passenger door towards the bottom, drivers side drip rail has rust but rest of roof around windshield around back window all solid has sliding window in the back no title bill of sale 325. out of ca dmv system was parked for years so shouldnt be any back fees ill help anyway i can to get paperwork you need if dmv has problem if your gonna register. no frame available allready sold. so asking $325 bucks complete with doors, there is no gauge cluster no see no gas tank no dash pad no electronics switches no steering column, just cab doors rear sliding window and cracked windshield and the doors have glass for both doors not cracked or damaged hit me up phone number is 661 -718- 7416 can I upload any more pictures hit me up for pictures. I want to bag this truck manual bags might keep it 8 lug so 8 lug to 6 lug drop spindles could be something id take partial trade on some bags & mounts, lil larry manual air bag valve block. Dino type switches? Lmk
Attached Images

Last edited by inkfamous_13; 12-16-2017 at 07:27 PM. Reason: More pics
inkfamous_13 is offline   Reply With Quote