The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board


Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2019, 11:57 PM   #1
Senior Member
69Tom's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 697
filler tube relocation - wood bed

So I just purchased a rear gas tank from Classic Industries as it was on sale. It doesn't appear to come with a filler tube, although maybe I'm wrong.

I plan on mounting the filler tube/opening in the bed floor as it's a stepside. Truck is a 70 C10, SWB with a wood floor.

I'd like a fuel cap that is somewhat flush with the wood floor. Anyone have any recommendations on where to get a good one? Pics would be cool if you have any.

I've run a bunch of searches and didn't seem to find what I'm looking for, hence the new post.

Thanks in advance.
69Tom is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1997-2013