The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-03-2008, 09:14 AM   #26
jasonb72
PorterBuilt Man Crush

Re: $550.00 Raised Crossmember Special!

I understand and agree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2TRUX View Post
That is true, and in most cases is just fine. Since there has been so much controversy recently I am encouraging everyone to let the appropriate parties be responsible for answering the questions.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:56 PM   #27
Spray-Bomb
Texas Big Wig

Somebody just needs to start a Drop Member vs. Raised Crossmember thread, so we can cut all this BS out of the threads that should be used to learn more about the products being sold

THIS IS ALL BS...

Killer
Spray-Bomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:03 PM   #28
jlaird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray-Bomb View Post
Somebody just needs to start a Drop Member vs. Raised Crossmember thread, so we can cut all this BS out of the threads that should be used to learn more about the products being sold

THIS IS ALL BS...
I agree. In addition, Jason (SD) needs to post more info and answer questions more regularly. I read somewhere he is on vacation??
jlaird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:42 PM   #29
lowdownstar
big guy

I need all the help i can get when it comes to these trucks! In the old days there was no where near this much stuff for these trucks. Today you have so many options and choices i don't know where to start, and stuff i never heard of. I feel lost when i read some of the stuff you guys are doing, i love it, but i am lost. for me when people add pic's of what they are doing it helps big time.

As for what happen with me and jasonb72 he didn't do any thing wrong it was me who was lost again and had the wrong person. Thanks for not making it a big deal of it Jason. It's guys like you that make this a better place of all us......

Thanks Ray
lowdownstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:49 PM   #30
SCOTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowdownstar View Post
I need all the help i can get when it comes to these trucks! In the old days there was no where near this much stuff for these trucks. Today you have so many options and choices i don't know where to start, and stuff i never heard of. I feel lost when i read some of the stuff you guys are doing, i love it, but i am lost. for me when people add pic's of what they are doing it helps big time.

As for what happen with me and jasonb72 he didn't do any thing wrong it was me who was lost again and had the wrong person. Thanks for not making it a big deal of it Jason. It's guys like you that make this a better place of all us......

Thanks Ray
Ray,
If there's anything you're trying to figure out, we're here to help. Everyone was a beginner @ some point in time. Feel free to PM if you'd prefer one on one discussion. We'll get you up to speed in no time.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote