The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1988 - 1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-08-2009, 08:31 AM   #1
ChevLoRay
Old Skool Club

Re: '89 Chevy Trouble Codes 32,34,45

ChevyTech is a busy guy, but any time he can give to the problems on this site, he's always appreciated. I appreciate his wisdom. I thank him for sharing it.

'96 GMC Sportside; 4.3/SLT - Daily driven....constantly needs washed.

'69 C-10 SWB; 350/TH400 - in limbo

The older I get, the better I was.
ChevLoRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:12 AM   #2
ChevyTech

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRUNEDA View Post
I was hoping you would chime in ChevyTech, I've read some of your replies(in other threads with tons of info) and you're the kind of people that make this site awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevLoRay View Post
ChevyTech is a busy guy, but any time he can give to the problems on this site, he's always appreciated. I appreciate his wisdom. I thank him for sharing it.
So many of the people at this are very appreciative of the help they receive it make it a pleasure to help.

It is allergy season for me right now. All my projects get put on hold this time of year, so I have time to sit in the air conditioning away from the pollen and talk with you guys. When the middle of September comes I will be busy catching up and won’t be at the site as much if at all.

Thanks for sharing your appreciation.
ChevyTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:11 PM   #3
ChevLoRay
Old Skool Club

Allergy season, huh? Fall is my season.....ragweed, kids on the bus, Y3. Right now the humidity and heat are oppressive. Had a big toe nail removed, including the "root", so it's a bit touchy. Add to that a round of stomach "bidness" and it's not all peaches and cream with me. But this site and this forum gives me a chance to visit and socialize with like-minded folks. This is a touch of reality in an insane world that has come to represent my house. Got 5 extra folks living here for up to a year and that includes a pair of 3-year old twins, and I think one is already bipolar. The other has a 4-speed automatic cryer. The 15-year old is typical but makes the twins seem like candidates for child abuse posters (not really). At my age (nearly 62), having the temporary residents makes this forum the santuary for my soul. I appreciate all you guys.

'96 GMC Sportside; 4.3/SLT - Daily driven....constantly needs washed.

'69 C-10 SWB; 350/TH400 - in limbo

The older I get, the better I was.
ChevLoRay is offline   Reply With Quote