The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-12-2010, 06:01 PM   #1
impaaala

1972 Chevy Custom 10 - value??

Hello,
I need a little help. My mom recently passed away and my brother and I were left with their 1972 Chevy Custom 10 pick up, which they bought brand new. It is in fantastic shape, it was restored in the early 90's, the engine was completely rebuilt as well. It is Green and White two tone. The original wooded bed started to rot so my Dad rebuilt it with a clear finished Oak planks he bought as a re-build kit with stainless steel strips which looks really fantastic. The interior is completely original, with only a little dry rot on the top back corner of the passenger side. The gas tank was also replaced, but we have the original tank. Can anyone give me an idea of how much this is worth? I can get some pictures if that will help or if anyone is interested. Thanks for any help that anyone can generously provide. Ernest
impaaala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:21 PM   #2
West_the_GM_Guy

Re: 1972 Chevy Custom 10 - value??

There's a green a white 1972 C20 for sale on Craigslist right now for $3400. Another one sold on eBay for $3600 last week. Condition was decent, not great, but original. And these were both California trucks. Add some pictures!
West_the_GM_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:10 PM   #3
treveiger

Re: 1972 Chevy Custom 10 - value??

For a heads up you need to become a board member i think is what they call it to ask how much its worth, it cost around $20. This post will probably be removed very soon if you dont. But basically with these trucks its worth as much as what someone will give you for it. And also depends on how nice it is too. Best bet is to compair trucks and see what they are getting.
treveiger is offline   Reply With Quote