The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > The 1973 - 1991 Blazers, Jimmys, and Suburbans Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-22-2009, 05:27 AM   #1
TheSunDanceKid

new edition to the family86 k5!

so my roomates car (93 mazada mx6) got rolled over by some old lady in an s10 truck in the parking lot at her work the lady came out for the store and put in drive instead of reverse and rolled right up the front end which totaled it out she got some money back on insurance more then what she had originaly paid for the mazada shes always loved chevys haha even tryed to offer me 2 grand for my 77 chyenne i definatly said no but would help her find something with after a couple weeks of searching we found an 86 k5 blazer for $1350 went out and picked it up its a 305 so gets decent gas milage had a sick ass grill with some 32s already on it black with black rims motor runs good carpet was already torn out no rust what so ever has a couple small dents and some arizona pin striping but i go to school for auto body so no biggy no radio or speakers haha some one had stolen the factory tape deck
all in all pretty decent truck for the price and she wanted something 4wheel drive anyways she was looking at late 90s s10 blazers i convinced her other wise

so far shes spend under a 100bucks and ive been doing most of the work with her helping a bit she likes to learn things so mostly been watching

weve changed out and put in
jvc cd player-free
viper 600 alarm with auto locks-free
some baja lights on the front bumper-$25
pioneer 3way speakers in the front doors-free
an autozone center console-$15
radiator cleaner and new fluid -$20
cigarette lighter of course -$8
wiring-$15
got that all done tonight
should have the floors done with beliner tomarrow
3m spray in bedliner-$20
got a few horrible pics for tonight ill get some more of everything done tomarrow when its light out

TheSunDanceKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:49 PM   #2
tvblazer78
Low & Fast!

Re: new edition to the family86 k5!

Cool! Of what I can see of it, it looks to be nice. Get us some better pics when you can.
tvblazer78 is offline   Reply With Quote