The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-02-2015, 07:13 PM   #51
wolffcub

Re: Being jerked around by Patricks

CC companies cant help you with credits for items removed from the original purchase price.

If it aint broke I still try to fix it!
wolffcub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 08:09 PM   #52
dwcsr
Hollister Road Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffcub View Post
CC companies cant help you with credits for items removed from the original purchase price.
Yes they can.

Reasons You Can Dispute A Charge
The Fair Credit Billing Act (FCBA) identifies seven things that count as “billing errors.”

Mathematical errors.

Unauthorized charges over $50. While not covered by the law, most credit card companies will refund unauthorized charges less than $50 as a courtesy.

Charges related to your statement being mailed to the wrong address after you have put in a change of address form with the company.

Charges for things you did not accept on delivery or were not delivered as promised.

Charges without the correct date or price.

Charges where you did not receive a proper refund even though a refund was agreed upon.

Any charge where you demand an explanation or proof of purchase, as well as believe there is an error or need the charge clarified.
dwcsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 05:48 PM   #53
tinyjaime

Hey guys I just spoke to Patrick's. I told them there is a lot negative about their service. Philip said they take pride and if anyone has any complaint call him and or his pops Partick. They wish to handle any problem dirrectly. Again they have done me well and I agree that it any complaint should be handled dirrectly with them to resolve the situation. I also believe in the power of the Internet too. Just make sure if you can not find an acceptable resolution then you got to do what you gotta do. I have been guilty also of jumping to fast and venting too soon. I do not know your particular situation or complaint and you all maybe justifed. I am not here to judge. All I am saying give them a chance before you slam them. I like them and they are one of a kind. Just be fair. This is my opinion.

Thanks
tinyjaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 06:38 PM   #54
wolffcub

All my conversations with Patrick at the time of order until the last time i talked to him was calm and cool. Never once was I chewing him out for anything, even one time during a call about me inquiring about my items he commented and thanked me for not flying off the handle.

I'm not calling them for for the sake of a complaint but just to get my refund for the canceled part as i think I am at least entitled to that. What has made this thing exhausting and stressful is trying to deal with it for so long. That's cool if he shut down for 2 months for a holiday (if that was the case) but at least update the web page or change the voice mail to suit so people don't get a bad idea as to why you never answer or never return multiple nice and pleasant phone messages.

I don't think i was fast to act on any account. having to wait 70 odd days for a order to arrive when they supposedly had all the items in hand at the time of order i don't think is cool.

I don't think I actually slammed them. I Never made direct comments about him or his employees directly, no name calling. Stated my experience, showed I was a little displeased via this thread on the service that was provided.

Old 09-09-2015, 07:16 PM   #55
tinyjaime

I agree that's fair. Like what I have posted I believe it to be true. The power of the Internet can really help along with the bbb etc. I believe 60 year old parts are sometimes had to get fast. However that should be communicated and then you can decide if you still want to place the order. I belong to a few other groups too and every once in a while I really get a negative comment about them. I know you cannot please everyone all the time. I just brought it to their attention so if the problem is on their end they can fix it or maybe talk to their vendors.

I was not implying that you were wrong. I like the old mom and pop stores especially for the 235. Now I forwarded this post and he told me he was devastated and was doing damage control. So take that for what it's worth and maybe they will communicate better on long back orders. I think they mean well but still doing old fashioned style and not caught up with modern technology. Well if they really are do what they say type then if you have a complaint they will do their best to resolve it. I am not blaming anyone for their actions.

Cheers and good luck on your builds
Tj
tinyjaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 03:34 PM   #56
wolffcub

Still fighting this. Two and a half weeks ago i finally got a phone call answered. I spoke with his wife and she actually found my original invoice siting on the shelf that was never sent to me in my shipment. She indicated to me that it was noted on it that the camshaft was canceled and she would credit me accordingly. Today i did a follow up phone call and talked to her and she still has not credited me and told me that for the last few days her machines have all been down and will not be back up for about a week so no visa credits can be made.

She says she will now mail me a cheque for the amount. Doubt i will ever see that.

This place is so shady its unreal.

Old 10-15-2015, 03:35 PM   #57
wolffcub

Oh and they also dont respond to BBB emails either i guess because that's still outstanding.

Old 11-17-2015, 10:41 AM   #58
wolffcub

Still ongoing. Talk to them every week about refunding me my money and they always say it will be done tomorrow and the paper work is on her desk.

Old 12-08-2015, 05:25 PM   #59
pvienneau

Hello all followers. What parts are you all still waiting for from Patrick's?

1949 unmolested Indy Farm Deluxe AD
1949 Standard 4 speed http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=581544
pvienneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 08:30 PM   #60
wolffcub

Was waiting for my refund not parts. I forgot to post but i finally got a cheque from them for the balance that they owed me back so things are now finally squared off.