The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2019, 09:27 AM   #1
Creepycrawler

67 short step Daily driver build, 5.3 and 33s

Hey everyone though I would share my buildup with you all, I’ve been working on my 67 short bed stepside, build plan is aluminum block 5.3 out of a trailblazer that I wrecked with the 4l60 that was behind it. Gonna use the trailblazer rear axle as well. I’m going for a very different stance, I’m shooting for it to look like a 1 inch lifted factory 4wd. Reason for this is 2 part. My grandpa and great grandpa both were farmers and had always had 3/4 ton 2wd trucks, and they always had bigger tires on them front and rear with the most aggressive tires you could buy on the rear so they could get in and out of the fields. Basically be infatuated with that since I was a tiny kid, they always kinda looked prerunner ish with the big tires and they were usually loaded down with feed or whatever they were hauling. 2nd reason is this truck will be for working and hauling me to enduros and most of the time I need a truck it will be going off pavement so lowered is no good for me
Here is a picture of it when I bought it

Posted via Mobile Device
Creepycrawler is offline   Reply With Quote