The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-18-2018, 01:22 PM   #1
mlbrickey

ride height change

When I bought my 70 C10 it was lowered. The rear has lowering blocks and I assume they cut the front springs. I'm leaning toward restoring it back to stock ride height. I would be interested in some thoughts on this. I liked it lowered but, not so much now. I thinking of getting new coils and shocks all the way around. I've been stuck with no time or money to work on my truck for about a year. I really want to get her going before the spring. I have plenty of work to do before then.
mlbrickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:57 PM   #2
hewittca

Re: ride height change

This is one of those things that's entirely up to you. You'll get people on both sides of the fence and what it really comes down to is what do you like best? Personally, I prefer the slammed look on custom trucks, but I also really like a very clean all stock truck. Right now I am working on going as low as I can on a static drop on my truck. My best advice is, whenever you are looking to make a change to your truck go search the forum to see if you like that change. There are plenty of static dropped, bagged, and stock height picture threads on here.
-
C10 Concept/Development Photos: Master Thread
hewittca is offline   Reply With Quote