The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Engine & Drivetrain > LSx Swaps

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2018, 02:26 AM   #1
Hawssie

For those who have used FI TECH throttle body

This is probably going to sound like a stupid question, but I am looking for someone who has hooked up one of the Fi tech throttle body fuel injection systems. I bought one over a year ago when they first came out, in order to put on a LSX engine in my Chevelle. The project got put on hold so I just put it on a 5.3 for 1970 truck.
I have it running but I can't set it up electronically. The reason is because I am either missing something physically or mentally but I can't figure out how to connect the monitor to the throttle body, The manual says there are 2 pigtail plugs coming out of the throttle body,which I have identified, that are supposed to plug into the monitor. Is there a jumper harness that goes in between? It doesn't appear to plug in directly into these. The only thing I have left over for wiring is a computer pigtail that appears to be for plugging the monitor into a laptop. The manual doesn't list a jumper harness in the contents list.
Im not really sure if I either somehow lost something or if my box was incomplete, or really whats going on. I asked the tech help online but I never got a response back.
Hawssie is offline   Reply With Quote