The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-05-2004, 05:56 PM   #26
redz 1970 K5
OBS guy

Sounds like you don't necessarily have a clear plan here... Sounds like getting rid of the blazer was a good idea since you probably aren't in any condition to work on it or restore it.

So, if you traded, you have a nice 67 swb. Do you owe more on the Camaro then it's worth? I would sell it if possible, dump whatever is necessary into the 67 to make it daily driveable, and have one decent car that is paid off and is reliable.
redz 1970 K5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 06:43 PM   #27
67chev

do you have a better pic of this 67 SWB that you have for sale in your signature??
67chev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 06:47 PM   #28
67chev

Is this the truck??

Is this the same truck???

67chev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 06:56 PM   #29
DMNCLNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by redz 1970 K5
Sounds like you don't necessarily have a clear plan here... Sounds like getting rid of the blazer was a good idea since you probably aren't in any condition to work on it or restore it.

So, if you traded, you have a nice 67 swb. Do you owe more on the Camaro then it's worth? I would sell it if possible, dump whatever is necessary into the 67 to make it daily driveable, and have one decent car that is paid off and is reliable.
The car is more then halfway paid off, and if i was to get near what i was asking, i would be far ahead! The problem is with Keeping the blazer and the camaro. If i was to sell the camaro, restoration would not be a problem, becuase it would be a rolling project. Meaning i would be both driving and restoring it at the same time. Also i would probably be purchasing a cheaper daily driver V.W Notchback... So when its in the shop, i have the Notchback to drive!

But for right now, i am In so cal, sold the 67 chevy c10, and only have the SS to drive. If the SS sells, then i will have to fly to oregon, and get the blazer driveable! If i decide to keep the SS, and sell the blazer. I will have it 75% paid off, but back in the same situation... I really don't know what to do here, but I know i would definitly choose the blazer and no payments!!!
Wanted: any early V.Ws any condition!
DMNCLNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 07:48 PM   #30
redz 1970 K5
OBS guy

So did you or did you not trade the blazer? I am confused? I thought you traded the blazer for a C10 based on your previous statement?

Quote:
I ended up trading the blazer for the 67 swb for sale on the parts board.. I really really wish someone would have came through with cash! unfortunately things just suck sometimes!
So you traded... Sold the 67... So doesn't that mean you don't have to worry about the Blazer anymore?
redz 1970 K5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 08:19 PM   #31
DMNCLNR

Yes i traded the blazer for the C-10 swb, but there was cash involved, and i didnt get it all. So my friend has it avaliable for the remaining balance :p sorry should have been more clear! He is currently saving it for me, and i don't owe that much on it., but he cannot come up with the cash, and doesnt really want it anymore, so i can get it back for cheap...
Wanted: any early V.Ws any condition!
DMNCLNR is offline   Reply With Quote