The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-25-2019, 02:12 PM   #1
APrice

My 68 Chevys

I am new to the forum but have been reading on here for years. Figured I should join after all the information I have gathered over all the years I have been working on these trucks. I currently have 3 of them. The primered one is a 68 factory air truck that I bought in pieces and have put back together over the past few years while in college. It has a 5.3 and 4l60. The red one is my first vehicle and was a 350 with a 4 speed when I got it. I drove it like that until I started on the fleet side. I bought the yellow truck because it was a k10 and was planning on putting it with the red one to make a step side 4 wheel drive. After running the numbers on it I actually found out it was a 68 4x4 panel truck originally and this isn’t even the cab that goes with it. I knew when I bought it the truck was a 68 but I assumed someone changed the front cap for a 71-72. So I am now trying to figure out the best way to make use of that frame. Kind of hate to cut it down now that I found how rare it would have been.
Attached Images

APrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 03:04 PM   #2
bedwoodandparts

Re: My 68 Chevys

Looks like you have some very nice projects on your hands. I would love to talk to you about a wood bed for your pickups. This makes a very nice finish for all of your trucks. One in particular for Flatbed with Steaks. Feel free to email me at vanessa@bedwoodandparts.com or call me at 270-424-3000. I would love to help.
bedwoodandparts is offline   Reply With Quote