The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > All 4x4 Tech & Off Roading

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-07-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
Johnnyreb

Homemade lift kit

Ive seen a bunch of trucks on youtube and such with homemade looking suspension lifts im broke and i figure this will be the way to go lol do yall have and idea on how to go about it? also how do people get tractor tires on trucks ???

thanks in advance
Old 02-07-2009, 03:33 PM   #2
LONGHAIR
just can't cover up my redneck

Re: Homemade lift kit

This is one of those "Just because you can....doesn't mean you should" kind of things. You need to be safe about this, you are talking about driving on the streets that all of the rest of us (and our families) are driving upon too. There is a lot of unsafe junk driving around....most of it coming from "broke" guys that feel the urge to do it anyway.
For most guys, this means sticking with "manifactured" kits that contain everything you need. It will cost a bit more up-front, but in the long run.....

Back in the 80s (here in Ohio) there were hundreds of trucks running around with all kinds of shakey homemade rigs. The accidents and issues that these brought on made for some very strict laws (restrictions) concerning lift.
I have personally removed blocks as high as 8" from under stock front leaf springs.....body lift blocks as high as 6" and even rubber brake lines cut and "spliced" with a piece of steel line.....using screw-type hose clamps like for fuel lines!

BTW, tractor tires are not DOT approved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Man View Post
As for reading directions...
The directions are nothing but another man's opinion.
Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make them all yourself...

Bad planning on your part does not necessarily constitute an instant emergency on my part....

The great thing about being a pessimist is that you are either pleasantly surprised or right.
LONGHAIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:04 PM   #3
special-K
Special Order

I assume you mean real tall tractor tires.I`ve lfted trucks w/o buying anything.You can disassemble a spring pack and arch the springs on an anvil with a sledge hammer.The more you arch,the shorter they get.There`s a point where you need longer springs,such as lift springs.
I`ve had tires and wheels laying around for a year or more until I could do the lift,properly.I always do it that way so as soon as the truck`s lifted I have the tires.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:27 PM   #4
Johnnyreb

longhair I see where your coming from bud let me explain this truck i got wont be on the road hunting and mud riding only

johnnyreb
Old 02-08-2009, 04:59 AM   #5
1969 GMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyreb View Post
longhair I see where your coming from bud let me explain this truck i got wont be on the road hunting and mud riding only

johnnyreb
If this is just a beataround truck, you don't need any lift to fit big tires. Excessive sheetmetal removal may be in your future, or just take the front fenders and bed off and you're golden. It will also keep your center of gravity nice and low.

another option is to swap to later model 52" rear springs up front. They are longer than stock, but will get you some lift and flex better than stock. You will still probably have to trim some sheetmetal with this option.

I would do either of these things before I decided to cobble together some sort of lift from whatever I can find in the scrap heap. Actually, I wouldn't do that at all. I agree with Longhair, and offroad is still sort of the same deal. I wouldn't want to have something critical fail when I am an hours ride away from the nearest road and I have no cell reception.

Do it right the first time.

edit: oh, and tractor tires usually have oddball rim sizes that do not correspond to anything on a truck. you're looking at custom rims

Last edited by 1969 GMC; 02-08-2009 at 05:02 AM.
1969 GMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:21 AM   #6
special-K
Special Order

Yeah,hack it up.Big tires/minimal lift is where it`s at.Nothing like having a rig that is a dedicated offroader.Dare to get funky.It`s all about function.You don`t need crazy travel either.With homebrew lifts,the biggest concern always comes around to steering.Broken steering is dangerous at .5 mph off road.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
Old 02-08-2009, 03:04 PM   #7
Johnnyreb

thanks for the help. It feels good having a truck to tear up. I got this 84 k 10 for 600 bucks and it aint in that bad of shape.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:22 PM   #8
MickMc

I think johnnyreb is Punking us all.

Mick
MickMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:17 PM   #9
Johnnyreb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickMc View Post
I think johnnyreb is Punking us all.

Mick

whats wrong man u wanna see it lol...

Last edited by Johnnyreb; 02-08-2009 at 04:18 PM.
Johnnyreb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:45 PM   #10
MickMc

Quote:
Ive seen a bunch of trucks on youtube and such with homemade looking suspension lifts im broke and i figure this will be the way to go lol do yall have and idea on how to go about it? also how do people get tractor tires on trucks ???

thanks in advance

"Ive seen a bunch of trucks on youtube" Yes, and...

"and such with homemade looking suspension lifts" Home made, not purchased from a store?
"im broke" That limits your options, or is the mother of invention

"i figure this will be the way to go lol" Home made or youtube or being broke

"do yall have and idea on how to go about it?" Yes, everyone knows how to lift a truck or lower for that matter

"also how do people get tractor tires on trucks ???" How to bolt them to a 5 lug or how to bolt a tractor wheel to a dana 60 or how do you mount a tractor tire to a car wheel or ?

Ask a specific question and the response will be much more concise.
Ask a general question and well just wait for the laughter to begin...

Mick
Old 02-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #11
Johnnyreb

mick u must be a little ignorant cause everyone else understood it just fine. Pardon me being from the deep south my way of explaining things might be a little differet than you are used to.

I know the damn difference from a homemade suspension lift and a store bought and if its homemade you didnt buy it anywhere did you?

My "way to go" would be with a homemade suspension lift and "how to go about it" would be how to build the alleged "homemade suspension lift" lol

The "tractor tires" would be how to get em on the truck any way possible i aint say anything about what rear end or rims did I?

Look up mud trucks on you tube and you will see a few trucks with subframes and square tubing fabbed up under the cab as in a "homemade lift kit"

then only one laughing is me is this dude serious lighten up

Johnnyreb

Last edited by Johnnyreb; 02-08-2009 at 05:15 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #12
vtblazer

...you could always go the stacked frame route.
vtblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:53 PM   #13
MickMc

Quote:
mick u must be a little ignorant cause everyone else understood it just fine. Pardon me being from the deep south my way of explaining things might be a little differet than you are used to.

I know the damn difference from a homemade suspension lift and a store bought and if its homemade you didnt buy it anywhere did you??

My "way to go" would be with a homemade suspension lift and "how to go about it" would be how to build the alleged "homemade suspension lift" lol Give us a place to start, and idea of what you have to start with, a beginning point, anything. Can you weld, do you have access to steel or extra spring or extra trucks or .
The "tractor tires" would be how to get em on the truck any way possible i aint say anything about what rear end or rims did I? One way to "get em on the truck" would be to load them in the bed of the truck. Other than that, a little information on what you are trying mount them ON would help. Five lug, six lug, eight lug, REO's, Portals, 2 1/2 tons, what are we working with?
Which tractor tires? Small garden variety or Rice and canes, OR.

Look up mud trucks on you tube and you will see a few trucks with subframes and square tubing fabbed up under the cab as in a "homemade lift kit"

then only one laughing is me is this dude serious lighten up YEA, I am serious. Ask a specific question and a thousand guys will bend over backwards to help you out, ask a general question and the answer will be VERY general. If a general answer is all you need, I don't think you would have posted it here.
Johnnyreb
Yep, I'm a little 'ignorant'
Everyone else just cut you a break, I didn't.
Everyone else gave you a general answer, to general question, did it help, or was it just a 'atta boy, go go go".

You've been around here since 2007, you should know how to lift a truck.
You know the answer. More arch a spring equals more lift. A set of rear springs mounted in the front will give you a cheap lift, assuming you have an extra set of rear spring laying around. Rear you know too. Add some blocks or a couple of add-a-leafs or flip the shackle or all three.
But all of this is 2-6 inches of lift. You need some serious lift for 'tractor tires'
Which tractor tires you never specified.
Without the tire size it's impossible to determine the lift needed.
So you're broke, can you afford tractor tires? Maybe you already have the tractor tires mounted on wheels. Then cut out the centers of the tractor wheels and weld in the centers to fit the axles on your truck. You didn't say which axles you have so there is another question.
You could always stack two frames one on top of another, that should get you at least 5 inches plus the suspension, now you're at 10 inches of cheap lift.
Oh yea what size tires are you trying to clear?

Mick
Old 02-08-2009, 06:29 PM   #14
Johnnyreb

well mick you taught me something with rear springs in the front. Dont get me confused Ive been here for a while but Im 21 and learn something here everyday. Right now Im trying to squeeze 12+ inches of lift as cheap as possible. The truck I have has 6 inch blocks in the front and rear from the previous owner so pretty much Im starting from stock height. I dont have 1500 bucks to spend on a manufactured lift kit but I do have access to junk trucks I can salvage parts off of. I am a pipeliner by trade so welding is no problem, but am not a mechanic. As far as tires are concerned military surplus tires that are 56 in. on 20 in. rims and maybe tractor tires a hair bigger if possible. My question to you is how can I lift this truck without buying a manufactured kit and how would it be possible to lift it enough for what Im want to run? Can you tell me about stacking the frames? thanks

Chris

Last edited by Johnnyreb; 02-08-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:33 PM   #15
BIG HEAD

What is this pick on Reb day? Look here brother, here are some pictures of a four inch lift that I made. It is actually sixteen inches of lift, twelve inch springs and four inches of droping the spring hangers. Alot of the lower budget tractor tire trucks use this same concept of droping the spring hangers. Most important thing is MAKE IT SAFE.
Attached Images

Last edited by BIG HEAD; 02-08-2009 at 08:34 PM.
BIG HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:13 AM   #16
special-K
Special Order

Warning:
Hey Mick,chill out.I`m not sure where all of this is coming from,but,you`re on your own with it.Take a chill pill and learn something.It looks like Big Head just showed a "cheap" AND "homemade" way to get big lift that you failed to mention in your list.It`s positive helpful responses like this that Johnnyreb was looking for.
Combine dropped spring mounts,longer leafs(which mount to lower points on frame),and hand arching along with cut fenders and you`ll have a cheap lift and plenty of big tar clearance.

Tim

Last edited by special-K; 02-09-2009 at 06:14 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:15 AM   #17
BIG HEAD

Chris i know of a couple of pond trucks around here that have dropped the spring mounting points over two feet. They are running stock springs. The trucks ride nice for what they are, because they dont have the massive arched springs. Some of the trucks with 12 to 24 inch lift springs are so stiff, you might as well welded up something solid. Regaurdless of what you come up with just remember, at some point someone is going to ride with you. There safty as well as yours can not be compermised.***ever***
BIG HEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:05 PM   #18
MickMc

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Warning:
Hey Mick,chill out.Bugger off I`m not sure where all of this is coming from,but,you`re on your own with it.On my own is fine, I've never been one to follow the crowd.Take a chill pill and learn something. Learn this. It looks like Big Head just showed a "cheap" AND "homemade" way to get big lift that you failed to mention in your list. Wake up, I can show you a very cool homemade body lift using hocky pucks but its totally irrelevant if you can't tell me how much lift you want or how big of a tire you're trying to run.It`s positive helpful responses like this that Johnnyreb was looking for.
Combine dropped spring mounts,longer leafs(which mount to lower points on frame),and hand arching along with cut fenders and you`ll have a cheap lift and plenty of big tar clearance.
Johnnyrep
Thanks for the PM.
You can always call me too.
Here you go...
Go find your self four Superlift 9 inch lift front coils from a 79 ford bronco. Ebay or down the road at Superlift in West Monroe. Thats your big expense.
Now you need to fab up coil cups and J clips. Yes a J shaped clip.
Set the truck up at the height you need to clear the tires. Yes, 1/2 the diameter of the tire plus the width and taking into account that a coil spring truck does have wheel travel...
Set up the spring cups on the axles and the upper cups on the frame. The height needed will determine the position on the frame.
Next find a couple of sticks of square tubing. 2x2 is ok.
Find the center of truck, half way between the front and rear axle. This is my center.
Fab up some brackets and weld them from the center to both front and to the rear axle.
Fab up the axle brackets too. They should hang down a little, not alot.
Drill holes in the tubing for 1 inch bolts. One inch is good for tractor tires, and is easy to find. A sleeve for the bolts to go thru is better and a bushing is best, but this is a cheap, play toy.
Now you should have front and rear lower links and coils all mounted.
Next upper links. Since this is just a toy and nothing to do with math, the upper links can be eye balled.
Fab up the rear upper brackets first. The easy way is the mounting holes should about a foot from upper holes to lower mounting holes. The links should run somewhat parallel to the lowers and be at least 2/3 the length of the lowers. Once you're under the truck you'll understand.
Panard bars are next. From the frame to the axle.
Front and back bars and keep them as level as possible. Maybe a little drop from the frame and a bracket up from the axle.
Now you have a four linked truck that works and is the perfect height.
Now steering.
Go to the junk yard and find a 2wd sector shaft.
Now back to parts hunting, I think you can use a ford 150 dropped pitman arm. Superlift makes one as does everyone else. I'll double check on that, my rigs at home.
The rest of the cross over steering will depend on the front axle you're using. Dana 60 is easy but pricy. Dana 44 is fun to weld on. Two and half ton is just about fab work.
The two wheel drive sector shaft goes in your 4wd box. Unbolt the old and bolt in the new. Bolt on the dropped pitman arm too.
Now this is very important.
If you have never driven a big truck before (40's or bigger) the cross over steering works great and the steering is very fast. Its easy to tip the truck over FORWARD. The tires turn sharp and the truck is huge and front heavy. DO NOT let your girl friend drive the truck. I don't care if she wont' go down on you until your next birthday, she will flip the truck over on its nose. One more time, the truck turns fast and easy, be careful.
You have to have shocks with coil springs.
Fab up any old shocks. Its best to keep them parallel the the coils, and its easy to fab mounting studs right off of the coil cups top and bottom.

There you go, easy, fast and no math required.
If you want complicated and fancy we can do that too.
I think this answers your intended question about lift.
Mounting the tractor tires is straight forward, but I have to know what you're starting with.

Mick
Old 02-09-2009, 03:36 PM   #19
Russell
Professional Grade

MickMc will soon = McBannedMick if he doesn't smarten up. You're obviously fairly new to forums in general if you think things are going to work in your favor by telling forum staff to "bugger off". I don't care who you think you are, learn to play nice or go troll somewhere else. No one likes a grammar Nazi, regardless of how much they know about any particular subject.

The fella asked a question in a way that may not be totally grammatically correct, or directly concise and to the point, but it was totally understandable. Keep your nit picking to yourself. 3 of 4 posts I've seen by you today have been garbage, the above being the only one worth posting.

As far as a cheap lift goes, swapping over to a coil / link suspension is not cheap to do correctly / safely. You can hack parts together for an off-road toy using factory parts from across the board and have it function very well, but it will still likely be much cheaper to perform a shackle flip on the rear and install a set of lift springs up front.

I was able to lift my K25 6" for under $700 including RS9000 shocks. Echobit shackle flip in the rear with 63" spring packs, 6" spring lift up front, SS extended brake lines and a raised steering arm / drop drag link combo to correct the steering geometry up front. Echobit flips are pretty rare now-a-days, so you'd probably be best to find a set of front spring hangers from the rear of a 3/4 ton 4x4 and replace your factory hangers out back with them. You have to trim the top off them as they stick up a bit after installation, but the result is a tried and proven shackle flip for under $50. Take care to set your shackle angle to approx 30 - 40 degrees with the normal weight load on the rear springs.

Last edited by Russell; 02-09-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:02 PM   #20
MickMc

Talking Re: Homemade lift kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell View Post
MickMc will soon = McBannedMick if he doesn't smarten up. You're obviously fairly new to forums yes, compared to your number of posts in general if you think things are going to work in your favor by telling forum staff to "bugger off". I don't care who you think you are (who I think I am?), learn to play nice or go troll somewhere else. No one likes a grammar Nazi, regardless of how much they know about any particular subject.

The fella asked a question in a way that may not be totally grammatically correct, or directly concise and to the point, but it was totally understandable. Keep your nit picking to yourself. 3 of 4 posts I've seen by you today have been garbage thanks for giving me your opinion. I'll go check on the quality of your posts later, the above being the only one worth posting.

As far as a cheap lift goes, swapping over to a coil / link suspension is not cheap to do correctly / safely. You can hack parts together for an off-road toy using factory parts from across the board and have it function very well, but it will still likely be much cheaper to perform a shackle flip on the rear and install a set of lift springs up front. Thanks for your opinion on my 'hack"...
I was able to lift my K25 6" for under $700 including RS9000 shocks. Echobit shackle flip in the rear with 63" spring packs, 6" spring lift up front, SS extended brake lines and a raised steering arm / drop drag link combo to correct the steering geometry up front. Echobit flips are pretty rare now-a-days, so you'd probably be best to find a set of front spring hangers from the rear of a 3/4 ton 4x4 and replace your factory hangers out back with them. You have to trim the top off them as they stick up a bit after installation, but the result is a tried and proven shackle flip for under $50. Take care to set your shackle angle to approx 30 - 40 degrees with the normal weight load on the rear springs. Read the entire post again. Johnnyrep wants to run tractor tires. Even if he is running small 48 rice and canes, six inches of lift is never going to cut it.

If this is where you think I'm going to hang my head and ask for forgiveness, don't hold your breath.

I don't need someone (even a mod) telling me to 'chill out' 'take a chill pill and learn something'. I'll back off, but learn what? I do know that there was no specific question asked. Maybe Johnnyrep should have made the title 'show me your homemade lifts'. Then everyone could have posted up their drops and flips.

Johnnyrep dropped me a PM...we're fine

Read 1st post again.
What was the question? Homemade for what. (Later 85 K10). Which tire size.
But as the story unfolds, tractor tires, play toy, guys broke, homemade, I saw it on a video...
No mention of what vehicle,(at first) 1/2 or 3/4 or anything.
No mention of which tractor tires, do you know how many sizes of tractor tires there are, lots.
So, to help the guy out, some basic questions must be answered.

Great lift Russell, but the guy needs at least 12 inches to clear some of the smallest tractor tires...
Russell I love Alberta, Banff and Lake Louise, haven't been to Edmonton in a bunch of years, but I bet its still cold as...

In hind sight I should have PM'n johnnyrep the answer, and not got caught up in all of the answers that didn't fit a question that was not even asked

Again my point
Ask a specific question, get a great answer.
Ask a very general question and get ...

I point it out (there was no specific question) and I get 'grammar nazi', 'nit picking', 'chill out', 'go troll somewhere else', 'garbage'.

Mick
Old 02-09-2009, 05:49 PM   #21
Russell
Professional Grade

Most agricultural tires I've seen run are in the 35 - 50" range, you can run that on 6" of lift without any problem if you do some trimming of fender wells. Unless of course, he wants to run something that is 2 feet wide like the combine runs.

One objective I've always kept in mind on an offroad vehicle is that a low center of gravity is of a great deal of importance. Running 18 - 20" of lift, especially with a flexy coil / link suspension makes for a pretty un-stable vehicle that isn't going to be good for much but flooring it through a mud hole with a flat bottom in a straight line.

To be clear, I'm not calling you out on your ideas for a lift or how to implement it (and I should have chosen a better word than hack, my apologies on that count) but I am calling you out for a crappy attitute towards people in general. I know you feel you are better than anyone else here, but you have to realize that while it very well could be true, that attitude will get you chased off with a pick fork in a real hurry. Gotta learn to play nice with the "commoners".

I agree with you on the idea of asking good questions, but people simply don't do that. No point in wasting time and making people mad by calling them on it in every topic that you pass through. Totally counterproductive. Despite how frustrating it may be maybe 1 / 10 people have done any prior research before asking a question on a particular topic. That means the same questions get asked over and over (will 33s fit with 4" of lift?!) and while that gets old, this is how things are, and no matter how mad you make people trying to change it, it'll never happen.

I like seeing folk with a backbone, but realize that you are gonna have to be willing to hold your tongue on things if you want to make it on most forums.

There is a place that accepts your type of attitude -- Give Pirate4x4.com a run.

Last edited by Russell; 02-09-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #22
vtblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell View Post
There is a place that accepts your type of attitude -- Give Pirate4x4.com a run.
Word.
vtblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:38 PM   #23
MickMc

I didn't think I had a crappy attitude, but maybe the 'will 33s fit with 4" of lift' is a good example of why i snapped.

I want to believe that everyone is smart and awake.

Maybe I just snapped at the 'i saw it on tv, how do you fly a plane'.
'oh thats easy just ...'

i have to get over the fact that most people don't do research.
i have to get over the fact that if you have been on this site for years and have been reading and paying attention, maybe you still don't know the answer.
i have to get over the fact that sometimes (many times) people post just to get a response (an atta boy go go go).
i have to get over the fact that most people are going to ask very poor questions. To bad because the answers are usually just as fitting. This is my hang up, because I want to help out and find the answer and solve the problem.
i have to get over the fact that the English language is being brutalized and dumbed down, which is to bad, and it's showing in the ever widening spread between the rich and the poor, the have and the have nots.
i have to get over the fact that alot of people younger than my self are using a phone key board to type messages.
i have to quit visting this site looking for new information, or to help out, i don't need alot of post under my name either.

I already belong to Pirate4x4...long time...and the fab forum and the Pre Runner forum and the Cadillac forum and the Hub and ...
And i've been a HAMB for quite a while (better mind your P's and Q's there)

Mick

PS Russell
I too have a 80 truck LWB...60's 4:56's Lockers F&R, F&R Ramsey's (industrials) injected BBC, 39 boggers on Welds, from days of old.

Last edited by MickMc; 02-10-2009 at 02:06 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:21 PM   #24
LONGHAIR
just can't cover up my redneck

I'm just sayin'.......
Quote:
III. No pissing matches. Its fine to disagree, but once a thread has run its course, and degenerated into little more than an insult fest, it will be locked. While this will require a judgment call by the Administrators & Moderators. The members of this site can keep our moderating to a minimum by exercising a little discretion and self- control. Excessive profanity will lead to a 24 hour suspension at the Administrations discretion.
Quote:
IV. Pure trolling, either to upset someone or simply for your personal
enjoyment, is strictly prohibited. If you're here to cause trouble, it will be a very short stay. Immediate BAN and you will be reported to your ISP.

Quote:
XIII. If you are a long time member, act like one. Lead by example and assist other newer members rather then attacking them. We look upon our veteran members to use this opportunity to teach the newer members the appropriate message board usage.
And although it is not spelled out directly in the rules.....Disrespecting the staff is a real no-no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Man View Post
As for reading directions...
The directions are nothing but another man's opinion.
Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make them all yourself...

Bad planning on your part does not necessarily constitute an instant emergency on my part....

The great thing about being a pessimist is that you are either pleasantly surprised or right.
LONGHAIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:18 PM   #25
skchevota

Wow..... I was hoping for some lift kits....
skchevota is offline   Reply With Quote