The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1988-1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-05-2007, 10:27 AM   #1
ABLAZN
Oh..never mind....

Dana 44 Ford F-250 High Pinion and matching Dana 60

I have a matching set of complete set of axles (front and rear) from a 1979 Ford F-250. The front is a open knuckle Dana 44 High pinion with disk brakes and Warn Premium hubs. The sway bar is still in place as well as the factory steering stabilizer. The rear is a standard Dana 60 with high spline count axles that is also complete from hub to hub. Both axles are open carriers with a gear ratio of 3:54. The front ring gear has a crack in it, but most buyers will be changing the gears any how. These are perfect for someone that wants to convert their Chevy independent front ends to a straight 3/4 ton axle. The price is much cheaper then wrecking yards are asking for the front end alone IF you can find them, so no low ball offers PLEASE !!!! Also, I need the cash to fund my '72 Blazer project, so no trades. The price is $400 FIRM for the front axle and $125/ OBO for the rear OR $475 for the set. I do take PayPal and will ship if YOU can figure out how.
Turbo 350
NP-205
454 BB (for now)
MORE TO COME !!!!!! Now going to 2WD!!!!!

Sold.

I got it back after 22 years and did not even know it !!!
THE STORY HERE

Project Low Down Dirty Rat
ABLAZN is offline   Reply With Quote