The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > The 1973 - 1991 Blazers, Jimmys, and Suburbans Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-28-2004, 08:17 PM   #1
71Rat
ran out of money

what do you think its worth?

hello all i have an 89 k-5 blazer thats lifted 4 inches with 35 inch tall tires. the blazer is a silverado but came with the granny low 4 speed (sm465). the truck has a custom paint job on it but the orange and blue is a base clear over the orig. mojave bage so there is a little "edge"..... there is some rust in the rockers but we have the panels for it and this summer i will prob have them fixed. non power windows except for the rear window and non power locks. interior is real nice! we replaced the carpet and also replaced the headliner. the truck has 112,??? miles on it and only smokes on start up. doesnt leak and runs great! i am just wondering what you guys think it is worth?

you can see pictures on my web site...
www.angelfire.com/nj4/americanbuilt it's name is "The Beast"

Thank you for your help
Rat
Old 04-28-2004, 11:29 PM   #2
cochino12
It followed me home?

I'd say its worth about $1k, and if you want to sell it I have cash ha ha . I think out here in colorado you could get between $5-6k? Kinda weird they seem to vary in price a lot out here. Are you selling?

That's why they call it a shortcut Kyle, if it was easy it would just be the way.

86 c-10 SWB
85 CCSB
90 GMC K30 Crew SRW
1985 C30 Dually
cochino12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 07:38 AM   #3
71Rat
ran out of money

not 100% sure if we are going to sell it yet or not. we have to many cars and since i am away at college this one doesnt get driven much.... the reason for the post was to get a rough idea what people thought it was worth.... i know what it is worth to me to sell it, just wanted to see if people would come close in price.

Thanks
Rat
Old 05-05-2004, 12:51 PM   #4
71Rat
ran out of money

Well it is for sale now..... my dad is looking to clean out our driveway/ garage...... we are taking offers... we have prob all the recipts from the truck....

Rat