The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-29-2017, 10:36 AM   #1
57NAPCO
F’B’D guy

Changed out window motor on 87 stepper

Not necessarily a fun job but a job that gives immediate results when finished. A/C Delco motors worked like a champ.
57NAPCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 10:57 AM   #2
TKCR

Re: Changed out window motor on 87 stepper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57NAPCO View Post
Not necessarily a fun job but a job that gives immediate results when finished. A/C Delco motors worked like a champ.
Yeh window motors are not fun. I'm somewhat of a champ, when it comes to window motors. Where I work, at an automotive factory, I replaced doors almost daily. So I got good at it. So when I had people at work that had their own motors go bad, I would do the work for them. It would only take me about an hour. All they had to do is purchase the $100 part and I did the work. If they took their car to the dealership, they would have charged them in the area of $700-$900!!!
Well until my place of employment decided to get a burr up their butt about, I'm no longer allowed to work on anyones vehicle, if it has a certain name plate that is. So now I'm a Chevy fan and help people with their trucks on the Chevy Truck Forum. So they can k!&& my a$$!!

So anyways, glad you got yours repaired
TKCR is online now   Reply With Quote