The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > WIW

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-08-2011, 12:09 AM   #1
Blake_H

'87 Chevy LWB 4x4

Hey guys. My company closed our department today and I'm now unemployed. I need to liquidate a couple of things to make sure our savings is solid.

I need to know what this one is worth. It's an 87 with no frills at all. It was my long term daily driver and project. I have managed to install seats and console out of a '91 suburban, and install carpet. I also put new window seals in both doors. New gaskets around the door openings as well. It has a new motor with less than 5,000 miles on it. New exhaust and it passes smog. New U-joints and new seals on the t-case. 4x4 works great and over all it's mechanically sound. But, the cab corners are shot and there's some surface rust on the bed around the bottoms of the wheel openings.

I don't have great photos of it, but this should give you an idea until I can take some better ones tomorrow during the day.

Sorry, normally the interior is not such a mess. I believe this photo was taken right after I finished putting the new motor in it.

Thanks for the help and input, I really appreciate it.
Blake_H is offline   Reply With Quote