The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2017, 06:33 PM   #1
chad64chevy

LMC HD headlight harness relay kit help!!

so I have a LMC HD headlight relay harness kit and it has a three prong plug in and our trucks have only two wires a tan wire and a green wire! has anyone wired one up to work with our trucks?? in the LMC harness each light has a yellow wire and a blue wire going to it, they then go to two relays one for low beams and one for high beams, both yellow wires go to one relay and both blue wires go to the other! there's a blue wire with white stripe that join both relays a white wire comes off one relay and a brown wire off the other then the brown, white and blue wire with white stripe go to a three prong connector to plug into the trucks harness and I can't figure out what wire goes where!

my thinking is the blue wire with white stripe is a ground and the white and brown wire would plug into the trucks harness, just not sure any help would be great I figured I would ask here cause this is a 66 truck i'm adding the harness too, thanks guys
chad64chevy is offline   Reply With Quote