The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-31-2013, 11:11 PM   #76
67chevywrecker

Re: questions about a 67 c-30

ok i been building my 1967 chevy wrecker rebuilding it from the way it was when holmes fitted it with the holmes bed back in 1967 i got it from the owner and he took the bed off and built a home made bed and etc so i took it apon me to strip the truck back to the frame cut his bed off and restore and remount the ernest holmes 440 bed back with the truck so its been a long hard restore from the frame up but its finally back the way its suppost to be with the correct bed back on it and all perior correct unit and light globe and the dollies i got for it , and i been painting it 2 tone blue and white with the 440 unit being red , and sling and the dollies and etc and i been building it as to a clone of cooters wrecker on dukes of hazzard al thow he had several model chevys fords etc all diff colors but he had a 69-70 chevy that has this paint sheme and red unit and etc just mines a 1967 same body stlye just differnt front end . is all but heres the pic that lets out my secret hers my soon to be clone to cooters wrecker
Attached Images

67chevywrecker is offline   Reply With Quote