The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2018, 09:33 PM   #1
HarrisonsRodShop

Recently Acquired 1977 C10 Silverado

So back in September I purchased this One Owner 1977 C10 Silverado in NC. Originally a VA truck, it had been brought to NC by the family settling the estate. It is a factory AC, 12 Bolt, Woodgrain interior truck. The previous was a maintenance fanatic and a retired Air Force Communications guy. The documentation on this truck includes notes of every gallon of gas ever put in it, 30K mile on the rebuilt 350, 1200 miles on the rebuilt TH350, and completely rebuilt front suspension. Since I have my own shop and am beginning a frame off on a 62 GMC Suburban, I wanted a truck that would pull off the mild patina/original-ish vibe and one that I could use this summer to ride. The first pics I am posting are of the trip home and day two after removing the camper, which I had a receipt for when purchased the day after the truck was bought new. I have an Instagram @HarrisonsRodShop and will be posting pics there as well during the process of making it my own. Here we go.......
Attached Images

HarrisonsRodShop is offline   Reply With Quote