The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-02-2014, 09:56 PM   #1
ryanmcb

Help with Floor mats

I have a few floor mats that I ended up with from purchasing a vehicle. I was wondering if board members could help identify them. I know how frustrating it can be to find factory floor mats. I will end up selling them, but I really want these to end up in cars that need them. They were in a 70 truck I bought so they may be for this year range of truck. Also, I am fine moving the thread if they are unrelated. I just rely on you guys to help me with questions like this and always get great help. Again, my intention is to make sure these go somewhere needed. My friends told me to just throw them away, I couldn't do that.
The first pic is a single, its black. Is this out of a 67-72 truck? Classic reproduces this floor mat and advertise it as universal. This is not a re-make and is in good condition with little wear. It will clean up nicely.
The second pic is a set of 4, front and rear. GM logo embossed. Somebody could really use these because they are dark brown. They look like they could be NOS, they are extremely nice.
Third could be universal, they have a crown emblem on them. Maybe Sears?
Attached Images

ryanmcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:19 PM   #2
flashed

Re: Help with Floor mats

The second picture looks like mid 70's firebird/camaro floor mats .

Last edited by 70cst; 01-03-2014 at 02:33 AM.
flashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:29 PM   #3
ryanmcb

Re: Help with Floor mats

You could be right. I had a 70 and I don't remember them being the same on both sides. Also, I noticed another thread that has a picture of the passenger floor mat in pic 1. Still wondering if they are from the 67-72 truck. The floor mat is on pic #11 of the this thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=483952
ryanmcb is offline   Reply With Quote