The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Electrical

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2017, 09:12 PM   #1
NF6

Exclamation 350 TBI Swap Hiccup :/

What up boys?

I hope y'all doing great. I am just about to finish up my 2 years build, finally!

In this final stage of swapping the motor, I ran into a wiring problem(s). I got everything of a '90 Silverado 2WD (motor/trans/harness). I did an inline fuel tank set up, instead of the gas tank from the donor truck.

That being said, my problem is the injectors are not getting power. Motor will crank and run if I pour gas into it, but that's about it. I tried tracing the issue. But then figured out that half of the fuse box is not getting power.

Here's a video to show the fuse box issue:

I have also checked the ECM, power is coming in, but no power is going out to the injectors. I have tested everything using a test light. Check this video as well:

I have tested pins [B1,C16] for 12v from battery, and it is indeed coming to the ECM. But when I checked the injectors [pink/black] wire. There was no power. Even though there's power in the fuse box to "INJ A+B"..

Please if you have an idea how to deal with this issue let me know!

Thank you!
NF6 is offline   Reply With Quote