The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2014, 05:12 PM   #1
Hankster

"The Convict"

I bought a 1986 Chevy C10 SWB custom deluxe when I was 12, Im 15 now... anyways heres the story

The boy that had it went to the highschool beside my school when I was in third grade, He left sideways everyday, and I told my dad I would have a truck like it one day. Well The boy got arrested for 2nd degree murder, we did NOT know him from Adam, But my mom decided to help him and his family, turns out he is the one with the truck I wanted, and he says its in his yard with a broke tranny.. I beg him to sell it to me and he wont do it! Then I over hear him talking to my brother one day while he is at our house out on bond. Saying that my brother could by the interior out of it... So me and my dad ask him again if I could buy it. He said yes, I want $450 bucks for it, It has a 305 H.O. in it with a broke transmission. We go look at it and it has absolutely no rust! My dad said "well son how do you plan on getting it, cause you know we ain't gonna buy it for you" I said " I will sell my dirt bike for it" dad said okay, so i got the dirt bike sold, and right after I sold it, He called and said "I need the money just bring me $230! we went that way I paid him and got the title and have had it every since and still haven't got it running..

I got a fourwheeler and traded it for a 1999 GMC c2500hd ext cab with a 5.7L 350 vortec in it .. I know plan to put that motor in the '86 theres only a couple problems though.. I just possibly rebroke my collarbone yesterday, and I dont have a job.. So the plan is to part the 99 out for money to make this all happen... Anyways enough talk picture time!!!
Attached Images

'86 Chevrolet C10 Custom Deluxe - Gen V 454 - 4l80e - welded 12 bolt
(Build thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=611611 ) SOLD
Hankster is offline   Reply With Quote