The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2018, 01:18 AM   #1
skchevota

1970 C20 Cummins project RT

Hey guys , this c20 has been in my family since 72. It was my dads truck and I have had it since around 1990. He has been named Rolling thunder since around 94. I think it was a room mate that first said it sounded like thunder in the distance with the big block and loud exhaust. So the name stuck .
I had a build thread in 2007 called project rolling thunder, it was the trucks at the time configuration and I was going short bed . It was lifted with a cummins and an nv4500 with a 4x4 swap . Well the market crashed , the kids were little and I just started a business so the project went on stand by for about 11-12 years . Had to sell the cummins and drive train to make ends meet about 10 years ago . So now I have moved shops a few times, built my business, bought a building , did a Reno on it and all this time was a pile of parts in the corner that was onece my truck . So I decided it’s time to make it happen .
I mocked up a few different ideas over the last year or so .

Last edited by skchevota; 01-20-2020 at 02:29 AM.
skchevota is offline   Reply With Quote