The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2016, 11:21 AM   #1
SoCoC10

How to score free Blazer bucket seats and consol

Yesterday I went to the local Bass Pro Shops car show and a friend of mine shows up in a rat rodded out 65 C10 with a flat bed on it. We start checking the truck out and talking and I notice the truck has a set of really nice 1st gen Blazer buckets and center console in it. The console was black and the seats were white with grey inserts. Seats were complete with correct brackets, like new foam and upholstery. Turns out he got them for FREE!

Story is my friend, Jim was headed to a car show early one morning and noticed a mid 70s Firebird on the side of highway I25. Jim pulled over and offered to help the owner of the Firebird but they couldn't get it running. Jim then offered the guy a ride and ended up taking the guy to the Audi dealership here in town. Well turns out the guy is one of the sons of the owner of largest dealership group here in Colorado.

Jim said there was a couple of classic vehicles mid restoration in the shop including a 1st gen Blazer. The seats and console were on the floor next to the Blazer and the Blazer was getting all modern interior. Jim asked the guy what he was doing with the seats and console and the guy said, "I was going to throw them out, you can have them if you like?"

And that's how you score a set of Blazer buckets and a center console for free.
Attached Images

SoCoC10 is offline   Reply With Quote