The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-25-2018, 09:49 PM   #1
Captain_Howdy

Hello from E.Worshington

Hello, I have been a member for about five years, but was never activated with my old username, I changed my username and now am able to post. I have a 1972 C20 that my dad bought brand new, I was with him when he picked it up. It has the Cheyenne package, a 402, TH400, tool box, HD suspension. I have just started to work on it, it sat for 15-20 years under the irrigation sprinklers but doesn't seem to be too bad as to rust. Ochre paint is dulled from the mineral deposits and I had to scrub the windows with steel wool to see out of them. I anticipate having lot's of questions in the future.
Captain_Howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 08:15 AM   #2
special-K
Special Order

Re: Hello from E.Worshington

Welcome to the site...again! Been there done that and this is how I came up with my stupid name . Worshington, ey? That's up 'ere with them fir trees, Salmon and everthink like 'at ain't it?

If you want that truck shiny I bet it will polish right up. That Ochre is a high pigment paint made with actual particles of clay and sand, I am told by artists and painters of vehicles who know their stuff.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote