The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-22-2016, 07:56 PM   #1
bjkttr

Anyone used the accuair AccuAir Endo-VT ?

I am looking to go with air ride on my c10 build? I have a couple questions. One being what are your thoughts on the AccuAir 5 Gallon Endo-VT ? Anyone have experience with it? Also is is it worth the cost of going with tubular control arms?
bjkttr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 12:02 AM   #2
Pro Performance

Re: Anyone used the accuair AccuAir Endo-VT ?

The Endo-VT is brand new and us dealers that pre-ordered are just receiving them. Might be a while before you see more feedback. In my opinion, it is a well thought out system, and makes for a clean setup having the valves inside the tank. They just took the same proven VU4 valve and moved it into the end caps of the tank.

Tubular arms will help set the truck lower when running bags, by lowering the position of the bag. Your limiting factor on the C10's is the front crossmember and the rear axle hitting the frame. If wanting to go lower, then you want to look into a raised front crossmember like the Choppin' Block kit, and the back half kit from them as well. Just depends on how low and how extensive you want to get with it.

Are you wanting to keep the stock front cross member, and keep everything under the bed? No step notch, raising the bed floor, etc?

Whichever route you plan, we will be glad to help out and put together a system that works best for you.

- Travis
Pro Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 11:22 AM   #3
bjkttr

I am mainly looking for a good riding and handling truck . I do want the adjustability of air ride but not looking to lay frame just lower it. But handling is what I am looking for most of all
bjkttr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 01:57 PM   #4
Pro Performance

I think our Pro1 kit will be a good choice, and we can swap you out for the Dead End Garage notch vs. using the rear bag brackets. Get you a tad lower. We can also add in a BellTech sway bar for the front, which is a 1.375" diameter bar. The Pro1 will use electric AccuAir VU4 valve and 3/8" line, so it will be an easy upgrade to E-level if you wanted to do that in the future.

http://www.azproperformance.com/Pro1...r-Bag-Kit.html
Pro Performance is offline   Reply With Quote