The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network







Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > The 1973 - 1991 Blazers, Jimmys, and Suburbans Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2017, 03:45 PM   #1
Ksksks09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Springfield Gardens
Posts: 4
Can I cancel a neutral safety switch?

Hi there is a 4l60e transmission carrier Can I cancel a neutral safety switch? Will the conveyor work normally after the process of canceling or will produce problems in the work of the conveyor
Ksksks09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:26 AM   #2
Ksksks09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Springfield Gardens
Posts: 4
Re: Can I cancel a neutral safety switch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksksks09 View Post
Hi there is a 4l60e transmission carrier Can I cancel a neutral safety switch? Will the conveyor work normally after the process of canceling or will produce problems in the work of the conveyor
Up up
Ksksks09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 03:23 PM   #3
kwmech
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Colfax-California
Posts: 4,825
Re: Can I cancel a neutral safety switch?

PM Clinebarger------- he should have an answer or can aim you in the right direction
kwmech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 06:25 PM   #4
Ksksks09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Springfield Gardens
Posts: 4
Re: Can I cancel a neutral safety switch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwmech View Post
PM Clinebarger------- he should have an answer or can aim you in the right direction
Should I use a neutral safety switch on the 4l60e bus to work well? I want to cancel the neutral safety switch. Will it work well?
Ksksks09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 03:34 PM   #5
Ksksks09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Springfield Gardens
Posts: 4
Re: Can I cancel a neutral safety switch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksksks09 View Post
Should I use a neutral safety switch on the 4l60e bus to work well? I want to cancel the neutral safety switch. Will it work well?
Up
Ksksks09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1997-2013 67-72chevytrucks.com