The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 04:33 AM   #1376
64shortc10

Re: Do you need '64-'66 Chevy Truck Parts?

I need to convert my low hump cab to a high hump. I have the high hump cover but I need the front panel that is spot welded in. How much for that part shipped to 95694?
Old 07-13-2010, 10:26 AM   #1377
meltmetal

CHECK THE BAD DEALS SECTION!
Tony hasn't shipped items that I paid for over a month and a half ago, and no reply to my PM's or multiple emails. (he also marked items as shipped in paypal).
Old 07-13-2010, 11:57 PM   #1378
Touchdown67

Hello, I am looking for a 3 speed overdrive transmission for a 65 C10. Would you happen to have any information on locating one. Thank you...
Old 07-14-2010, 12:03 AM   #1379
Touchdown67

Do you have a bottom for a stock 65 C10 air cleaner that will accommodate a Carter 4 barrel carb. Thank You....
Old 07-14-2010, 11:07 AM   #1380
CVA59

Quote:
Originally Posted by LILRED66 View Post
joe231:

All of my parts are good, used OEM parts. I do not sell reproduction or aftermarket stuff. I have acquired a great deal of inventory over the past several years and use the majority of my parts for my projects, however, I do sell a lot of used stuff, also.
Tony,
Do you have a good 64 hood?
Thanks,
Zack

www.23t.weebly.com

Old 07-14-2010, 11:38 AM   #1381
daverod
SSN 706

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltmetal View Post
CHECK THE BAD DEALS SECTION!
Tony hasn't shipped items that I paid for over a month and a half ago, and no reply to my PM's or multiple emails. (he also marked items as shipped in paypal).
Would you feel better if I told you he was in rehab. He's not but I was just wondering. Maybe he did ship them and went out of country on vacation, it happens.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:49 PM   #1382
meltmetal

That's funny, but he was on here...
Last Activity: 07-12-2010 05:24 PM
It's just bad business not to reply to emails and Pm's by paying customers for over a month.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:14 AM   #1383
pestwagon

id like some nice original black rectangular mirrors like this...

Name:  April 4 2010 006.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  42.3 KB

mine are rusted at the mounts....
Old 07-19-2010, 06:02 PM   #1384
astrochimp

Tony- I'm wondering about the steering box I paid for.

David
Old 07-27-2010, 11:24 PM   #1385
enick72

I'm looking for the following;
1.outside mirrors, painted or chrome, round or rectangular as long as they match
2.hood marker lamps and harness
3.6 cyl power steering pump and brackets
4.6 cyl exhaust manifold
5.6 cyl throttle linkage.

Thanks, Eric
Old 08-01-2010, 11:57 AM   #1386
bill2509

Tony, I have a 64 short fleetside, I need a set of wheel well arch supports brackets, for the left and right sides, the ones that attach from the top of the rear wheel arch to inner bed sides there are two on each side of the bed, not the brace rods that attach from the lower bed sides to the bed cross sills. let me know, Bill
Old 08-01-2010, 12:03 PM   #1387
bill2509

Quote:
That's funny, but he was on here...
Last Activity: 07-12-2010 05:24 PM
It's just bad business not to reply to emails and Pm's by paying customers for over a month.
I understand your frustration, I have bought parts from Tony before as have many other members of this forum with no problems at all, Tony always does what he says, that tells me that their must be some problem, Give Him a chance he will make things right.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:23 PM   #1388
whitesilverado

i need a 61 chevy apache battery tray shipped to 92377
Old 08-01-2010, 01:43 PM   #1389
shark66

How about left and right fender reinforcement brackets for a 1966?
Old 08-02-2010, 03:09 PM   #1390
meltmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill2509 View Post
I understand your frustration, I have bought parts from Tony before as have many other members of this forum with no problems at all, Tony always does what he says, that tells me that their must be some problem, Give Him a chance he will make things right.
How long a chance should I have given him.. 3 months? Sorry, you can take that chance.
He hasn't delivered items purchase by several other folks on this site (I have been PM'd by them)

Just check the Bad Deals section.

Good luck.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:36 PM   #1391
astrochimp

WARNING-

Tony is taking $ and not shipping parts now.

I hope everything works out for him, but IF you send him $ you are throwing it away.

IF I get my part or my cash back I will post here.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:32 PM   #1392
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

I don't know what's going on with Tony, but he has been an upstanding member of this board for some time. This just doesn't sound like something Tony would do. It would appear to me that something may have happened that is beyond his control. I know how it is for you guys that have paid for parts and haven't received them, nor a reply from him, but I would encourage you guys to just hang tight until we know for sure what is going on with Tony.

There has to be someone on this board that either lives close enough to him to drive over there, or at least has a phone number for him.
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Old 08-03-2010, 08:02 AM   #1393
BGRAFX
Account Suspended

I don't personally know Tony but I do live in KC. I will see if I can find out anything but I will say that as a vendor on this site myself I had a few customers that I shipped products too and they said they didn't receive them. So I gladly reshipped new products, 2guys said they didn't receive them the 2nd time, then wanted to degrade me on this forum.
So you going to hassle someone then degrade there business when you don't even know why you haven't received your discounted 40yr old original parts. The alternative is go to lmc brothers or classic pay twice as much and get it in a couple of weeks and it won't fit anyways. Either way you're still going to complain.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:14 PM   #1394
SCOTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGRAFX View Post
I don't personally know Tony but I do live in KC. I will see if I can find out anything but I will say that as a vendor on this site myself I had a few customers that I shipped products too and they said they didn't receive them. So I gladly reshipped new products, 2guys said they didn't receive them the 2nd time, then wanted to degrade me on this forum.
So you going to hassle someone then degrade there business when you don't even know why you haven't received your discounted 40yr old original parts. The alternative is go to lmc brothers or classic pay twice as much and get it in a couple of weeks and it won't fit anyways. Either way you're still going to complain.
While it's not a perfect system, nobody (purchasee or vendor) should be tarred & feathered until after all the facts are presented.

I have been on the wrong end of a deal w/a highly respected/loved board member. When I complained about no parts & lack of communication, I was called out. That's just not right.

People have paid money in good faith for parts.
Usually, the expectation from both sides is prompt payment & shipping.
If the seller gets the money, the purchaser has done their part until the part arrives & they leave follow-up/courtesy details.

I've done multiple transactions w/Tony. While his 'delivery' was slower than desired (no disrespect intended), I always got my part. To have slow delivery (or none) w/o an explanation to the customer in any business, regardless of the new or used status, is not good business.

I'm hoping a local visit w/Tony from someone close enough will either provide the necessary info or perhaps get him back on here to explain the situation to those w/the complaints. Let's hope he's ok!
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.

Last edited by SCOTI; 08-03-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:08 PM   #1395
BGRAFX
Account Suspended

I totally agree with you Scoti, I was Not trying to stir the pot. He obviously has 56 pages on this thread with tons of happy customers. I also know he sells locally through CL so besides this forum there are numerous people across the country looking for original 40yr old parts.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:33 PM   #1396
meltmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGRAFX View Post
Just stating the facts on my purchase, not trying to "degrade" anyone's business.

A few days ago I received an email about my part I paid for +shipping from Tony, stating "I do have it and have been so strapped, that I am unable to pay to have it shipped"

So, that's whats up. He should come on here and explain his situation instead of you telling us your stories.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:38 PM   #1397
BGRAFX
Account Suspended

Well there you have it folks. Sounds like Tony needs to raise his prices.

Last edited by BGRAFX; 08-04-2010 at 04:39 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:26 PM   #1398
padresag

Quote:
Just stating the facts on my purchase, not trying to "degrade" anyone's business.

A few days ago I received an email about my part I paid for +shipping from Tony, stating "I do have it and have been so strapped, that I am unable to pay to have it shipped"

So, that's whats up. He should come on here and explain his situation instead of you telling us your stories.

sometimes life is like that and it is tough to announce to the world that you have no funds. he was trying to finish a truck for someone i think and perhaps he ran into fianancial difficulties on it, money didn't come through or something along those lines and he got caught short. he was more than likely waiting for money to fulfill his commmitments and it didn't show and like I said it is tough to say I ran out of money. doesn't make one a bad guy , just human, and I bet he will square up with all you guys
ron

young guys can't fathom this as most are impatient and not very compassionate
Old 08-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #1399
daverod
SSN 706

Hay I'm old and impatient and not very compassionate. I like my story better. He's in rehab. Everyone is doing it. It doesn't make him a bad person. He just takes people's $$$ and keeps it for awhile.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:36 PM   #1400
daverod
SSN 706

Quote:
Originally Posted by daverod View Post
Hay I'm old and impatient and not very compassionate. I like my story better. He's in rehab. Everyone is doing it. It doesn't make him a bad person. He just takes people's $$$ and keeps it for awhile.
Kinda like a banker.
Closed Thread