The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2020, 09:14 PM   #10
Killer Bee

Re: Gas prices today!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
I don't believe these prices everyone is giving. In Maryland all fuel prices end with a stupid .9

I think our prices are the same, around $2.49.9

With ethanol I wondered if people still bought bulk, unless they went through the tank fairly quickly. Same with today's diesel
have to ask mom for sure what they dropped last time but they show premium without ethanol.. older tractors used to get ethyl when it was available so fairly sure they drop highest octane available..

pretty sure she buys red dye because all of the diesels are off highway tractors.. not sure if that's available in winter blend.. good question..

http://johnmooreoil.com/products.htm

some parts of the farm business my folks took care of that I'm just not savvy, I was pretty much a grunt.. since dad passed I'm just keeping up best I can 1800 miles away

the 886 is enclosed cab so neighbor friend has the grader blade on it now.. only recall a few rare occasions below zero even plugged in that it wouldn't start.. those were c o l d days on the 706 plowing out to the nearest graded road, sometimes 2-3 miles to the highway if neighbors hadn't got to it yet..