The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-07-2012, 03:13 AM   #1
aleight

Project: Bad Habits, 71 C10 Fleetside

I acquired this truck about 2 weeks ago and plan on making it a nice daily driver on a cheap budget. Pretty much all labor will be done by either me or someone working for a six pack lol. This will be a very lengthy build as it is a huge learning curve for me never quite took on this big of a project but the best way for me to learn is to jump in head first, also I recently started going back to school so funding is a little split between the two.

I named this truck Bad Habits because I have screwed up quite a bit in the past few years, fortunately nothing totally irreversible or that time wont fix. So I figured if I can set a big goal like this it will keep me on the straight and narrow, and get a nice truck that I can say i rebuilt.

Okay so on to pictures, these are from when I first got it home, I will upload some more in the next couple of days as the tear down process is already underway.
Attached Images

aleight is offline   Reply With Quote