The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-17-2014, 01:18 PM   #201
watahyahknow

Re: 84 Crew Cab Rebuild

better put that benchseat inside somewhere , it looks like new compared to the ones i have here
it would be a shame to have it moulded sitting out in the open like that

idea's for the trucks and the order of things to do are taking shape and get closer to being realized , a few more months and i be able to start building for real

i complete 2 of the trucks intoo running fashion one custom and one basicly stock the thirth will be sacrificed for parts
watahyahknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 05:42 AM   #202
GmtGmt
Conversion Truck Addicted

Driver side looks like they always Do, the cab came from a old Towtruck. The cab just need rockers and corners then it would be userbel

Quote:
Tonight mine pulled a few cars out of snowbanks, and is sitting in my driveway, icicles on the grille, wheels just white cakes of snow, buried up to the lug nuts in powder, straps and chains wrapped around the bumpers, the outline of the wipers clear in 4 inches of snow on the windshield... A tired warrior of the 1980s in a world of low profile tires, front wheel drive, and plastic bumpers, where people stay in their houses until snowplows move the offending substance from their paths, too helpless to travel without AAA and chains and salt, clearing their windows with longhandled brushes while gently stepping around in the snow trying to stay nice and dry.
GmtGmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 12:13 PM   #203
LT7A

GMT did you start a new build thread? I really enjoyed reading about your truck and seeing the progress. I have been to Denmark a few times and have some very good friends there. So I was amazed to see your truck which is big even in the US. My friends that visit from Denmark comment on the big cars and trucks here. So your big trucks must seem huge over there. Do you live on Jutland? Maybe Fynnen? I just can't picture your truck on Sjaeland. I hope you are having a good time and making progress on your new truck project. I was sad to read about the tree falling on the crew cab.

Last edited by LT7A; 05-13-2017 at 04:01 AM.
LT7A is offline   Reply With Quote