The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2017, 09:16 PM   #1
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Brought another one home

I saw this one on one of my FB pages and had to have it. Drove 4 hrs each way in a rollback to get it, but got it for a decent price. Originally I was going to part out but I am having serious 2nd thoughts. 3 row seating and perfect headliner. It was originally 402 and had tilt wheel but of course they are gone. Good thing is I have everything here except the tilt to put it back original. Needs all the lower metal work as is typical for these parts but i already have most of the panels.
The interior had some mildew (1st seat pic) but seats are cleaning up real nice (2nd seat pic). A couple things I noticed is even with all the lower rust the gate "appears" to be rust free. The hatch only has two small spots at the bottom I can see. I pulled the carpet up out of the back area and it has factory rubber floor mat in it, but it is not black like the front two. Instead it is more of a saddle color. I am guessing it must have been added later. Still has complete factory jack setup in the back and looks as if it was never used. I have been so busy at work the last few weeks/ months I have not had much time to work on trucks period but I could not pass this one up. I have a 373 rear here (non posi & 6 lug) to put under it for now to get it back rolling and I have a non tilt column in real nice shape so i can steer it a little easier. Here are a few pics.

Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote