The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-08-2019, 11:53 AM   #1
Johoevasmatrix

Mcb doing awesome.

So I purchased a product that came recommended off this board. Bought it through matt and started squirrelling parts away until all was bought and time permitted to install. This particular item I have done lots of installs on and this was giving me issues from the start. Had to contact manufacturer for a faulty part. They sent wrong but enough good I could make it work. Had it working perfectly for two weeks. 5 drives. Then something else goes wrong I diagnose it to faulty equipment. Sent matt office an email. And they have taken care of it. Great customer service. After this I will find it very difficult to not buy from them. Well done guys.
Johoevasmatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 01:43 PM   #2
MCB Matt

Re: Mcb doing awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johoevasmatrix View Post
So I purchased a product that came recommended off this board. Bought it through matt and started squirrelling parts away until all was bought and time permitted to install. This particular item I have done lots of installs on and this was giving me issues from the start. Had to contact manufacturer for a faulty part. They sent wrong but enough good I could make it work. Had it working perfectly for two weeks. 5 drives. Then something else goes wrong I diagnose it to faulty equipment. Sent matt office an email. And they have taken care of it. Great customer service. After this I will find it very difficult to not buy from them. Well done guys.
Thank you very much for the feedback. In this business, sometimes all we can do is push the manufactures to get things done. That is what makes us different, we have VERY good relationships with almost every brand we sell direct and we will ALWAYS go to bat for our customers until everyone is happy.

We look forward to supplying more parts for the build
Matt
925-828-5555

www.mcbparts.com
Email: forums@mcbparts.com

Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts

Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!
MCB Matt is offline   Reply With Quote