The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-16-2024, 10:43 PM   #3626
davischevy

Re: My Facetruck thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72 tigger View Post
Are you back on the K10?
Soon. We got moved in. I am still organizing things at the new place. I have my shop at home started and when the weather breaks I have a lot of yard work to do so it will be a while yet before I get to do a lot on the trucks.

Build thread, Arkansas K10
https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...=755797&page=5

The ability to speak several languages is an asset, but the ability to keep your mouth shut in any language is priceless.
davischevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2024, 10:45 PM   #3627
davischevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
Those look good. Just be careful carrying them over there. You don't want to get fresh ochre on the blue one or the green one.

Yeah, I will probably move the truck a little closer to the parts.

Build thread, Arkansas K10
https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...=755797&page=5

The ability to speak several languages is an asset, but the ability to keep your mouth shut in any language is priceless.
davischevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 08:30 AM   #3628
special-K
Special Order

It's good to hear you are in the new place now. I've been interested in how it was going all along the way but only asked some in the beginning. I figured I'd let you tell us what you wanted as it went. I know you had some waiting for the framer, for one, and possibly other slowdowns. Didn't want to annoy.

I'm sure it will be a busy spring for you. Got to get that place right on the outside now for mamma, and just to be done so you can move on. Then there's the shop. Not just building it, outfitting it and the yard work on that. I always say, "It's good to keep your hands full". I think you agree

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 08:30 AM   #3629
special-K
Special Order

It's good to hear you are in the new place now. I've been interested in how it was going all along the way but only asked some in the beginning. I figured I'd let you tell us what you wanted as it went. I know you had some waiting for the framer, for one, and possibly other slowdowns. Didn't want to annoy.

I'm sure it will be a busy spring for you. Got to get that place right on the outside now for mamma, and just to be done so you can move on. Then there's the shop. Not just building it, outfitting it and the yard work on that. I always say, "It's good to keep your hands full". I think you agree

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote