The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-19-2018, 11:54 AM   #1
oem4me

Electric Bucket Seats

A decent pair of electric buckets. Not entirely sure what they came from or what vintage. Maybe a Jeep product? Seem to move ok when jumped with a battery. Uneven base design will need some light fabrication to fit our trucks.
Come get them out of my way. * PRICE BREAK * Pair is now $150. Shipping is possible thru UPS at your expense.
EDIT: can ship but prefer local pick up.
Attached Images

Last edited by oem4me; 04-03-2019 at 11:10 PM.
oem4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 01:08 PM   #2
ScottH

Re: Electric Bucket Seats

can u get me a shipping price to 08753?

Thanks
2008 Corvette convertible
ScottH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:02 PM   #3
oem4me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
can u get me a shipping price to 08753?

Thanks
Ok, will have to weigh and size for quote, but can't do that till i get off work. I just now added that local pick up is preferred. Sorry, my bad.
Old 03-19-2018, 03:08 PM   #4
402GMC

put me in line
402GMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 12:58 AM   #5
oem4me

Ok, one single unit is about 24x24x36 and 50 lbs. The seats don't fold, and the backs don't easily separate from the seat. This puts the total number at just over the max limit for regular UPS shipping (over 130" must go freight), and this is just the bare seat without a container. Add space for padding and a box or crate and the numbers will grow. You are welcome to do your own math based on a shipper of your choice and how much protection you want, shipped from from 91506. I'm willing to be helpful, but to a limit. I can also build a crate(s) if you buy the materials. Obviously, it would be easier if someone just came by with a truck and nabbed them. just sayin. - Bruce
Old 03-20-2018, 12:02 PM   #6
oem4me

Took a little more critical look at the seats this morning, and it may be possible to ship them non-freight if I added a base, then padded them with bubble wrap or a blanket and stretch wrapped the heck out of them. If this gets me under the UPS regular size limit, I can probably ship them for about $50 ea. There will be a special handling charge if not in a box or crate, but I think that will be cheaper than going freight. It will definitely be easier for me since I can do this from my workplace.
Old 03-21-2018, 11:40 PM   #7
ScottH

Thanks 4 the info but gonna pass.
2008 Corvette convertible
ScottH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 03:28 PM   #8
oem4me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 402GMC View Post
put me in line
You still interested?
Old 03-23-2018, 05:28 PM   #9
402GMC

yes i am. but was wondering if they both were electric and could i get a picture of their backs?
402GMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 08:30 PM   #10
oem4me

Yes, both electric. Yes, I can get a picture of the backs for you, as well as anything else you want to see. I can do this tomorrow.
Old 03-24-2018, 01:44 PM   #11
oem4me

Bunch more pics. Seats are good, not perfect. Probably recovered at some point in the past?

outboard sides with switches, and seat backs:
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2018, 01:51 PM   #12
oem4me

Both bottoms, and each seat:
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2018, 01:53 PM   #13
oem4me

some flaws:
Attached Images

Old 05-13-2018, 12:42 AM   #14
oem4me

Seats are still available.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:03 PM   #15
jocko

they roughly have the shape of early squarebody buckets - they'd look great in this era or the squares. Hey... what's that bbw white/blue truck they were sitting in in some of your pics Bruce...?
jocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 11:06 PM   #16
oem4me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko View Post
they roughly have the shape of early squarebody buckets - they'd look great in this era or the squares.
Yeah Mark, I too think these seats have a certain look that could work with a 60's or 70's truck. They are in my way though. Still Available at $150 now for the pair. Somebody come pick them up!
Old 04-06-2019, 12:23 PM   #17
oem4me

Seats sold locally!
Old 05-27-2019, 06:09 AM   #18
Inkfamous-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by oem4me View Post
A decent pair of electric buckets. Not entirely sure what they came from or what vintage. Maybe a Jeep product? Seem to move ok when jumped with a battery. Uneven base design will need some light fabrication to fit our trucks.
Come get them out of my way. * PRICE BREAK * Pair is now $150. Shipping is possible thru UPS at your expense.
EDIT: can ship but prefer local pick up.
any idea of what these came out of? I love these seats. never thought I'd even consider anything but stock bench. but I got a 60/40 90s seat but it's got head rests and not digging it at all. love the comfort and feel and look except those dam head rests. I've been looking for a clean red 90s bench with no head rests and the fold down arm rest but all are either to far or have lol problems and with that and shipping no bueno. but THESE dam. lol I would have drove down in the civic and threw them on my Yakima roof rack. that lol rice rocket is my step truck when truck is apart and I'm working on it. does the guy who bought them want to sell them? I'd give him my stock bench ( is perfect except for big hole where you left but cheek sits, thinking tool belt or mabye like father in law who's Leo wife says he sits on his 1911 gov colt everywhere he rolls ) and the 60/40 is grey it's decent no rips just some wear spots and few light spots but decent. only reason I'm considering this is I never even bothered to ever even look at a truck that had a v8 put in it. i love str8 sixes 292 is god to me. but found a 66 c20 factory v8 that has every option you could get minus tach. but guy failed to inform me before we drove hour and half to see it that some really rad dude in the 70s installed a crànk up sunroof in it. it was a deal breaker at first so I came home got call that night we haggled Andi figure hey can use this to my advantage I'm installing a 97-01 prelude moonroof in it scowered the pick n pull they had a 63 cab all hacked up but I pulled every sunroof that was in hatchback cars and threw them up on top of cab to check for curve ,size ,dimensions . me doing body and paint professionally since age 15 yes. punk ads kid in garbage grove Orange Co. got the school district to ok me to quit school and start at a friend on families shop who kinda had crush on my mom in H.S. started ROP class and started for 100 bucks a week for 46 hours a week. then nezt month 150 then 200 then 250 then hourly after i bought ahit ton of matco, mac snap on tools but the knowlage was priceless. so figured if I can be trusted to cut up a 12k dollar Japanese body kit for tsw wheel owner for his mr2 spider for arms show I can for sure wholler out a bigger hole in roof and weld the inner roof and Sun roof lip of outter skin in this truck.then it'll have 4 drain tubes a nice really wide glass moon roof that vents up and slides up & back out. anyway though I needed to verify if never do this to a truck it's just a opportunity that fell in my lap lol but if anyone knows what these came from or know of some for sale PLEASE HIT ME UP.
'yeah I just had it painted' me: " dam man that thing looks like a side of beef" or "dam bro looks like a sack of walnuts" or the ever so smart ass: " well at least it's a friendly color, it waves as you drive by" first Boss's famous words "I dont know anyone who can see both sides at the same time" Just my 2 event's, tho nobody Carr's, sincerely AssHoleExtraordinaire.....

Last edited by Inkfamous-13; 05-27-2019 at 06:15 AM. Reason: MISS SPELLING
Inkfamous-13 is offline   Reply With Quote