The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2018, 02:27 AM   #1
1962K10

New to forum with a 62' K10!

Hello all! I'm glad I found this forum for the 60-66 trucks, the url threw me off at first but I'm thankful it covers my year also. Anyways, Ive been searching high and low for one of these year trucks with factory 4x4 for nearly 2 years now and found this one in Greenville, SC. Incredibly well condition for this truck, according to the previous owner only 200 were made, but I couldn't find any records past 65' so I'm not sure how accurate that is. Factory Arctic a/c with the original compressor dryer and condenser and that beautiful big window. My only real complaint is for whoever "installed" the speakers in the B pillars and that ugly radio, however he did throw in a huge page full of extra parts, along with everything I needed for the truck other than the fenders. I have some really big plans for this truck and I plan to slowly start on it after getting a floor pan in my 69' Chevelle

Also, this was a 3spd 327 truck, can anyone share any info on what trans this is, value, etc? it is much more beefier than any other 3spd trans ive ever saw.

Thanks!
Name:  IMG_1709.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  97.0 KB

Name:  IMG_1710.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  92.8 KB

Name:  IMG_1712.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  46.6 KB
1962K10 is offline   Reply With Quote