The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-04-2018, 12:10 PM   #1
JR1

Awesome!

been struggling with a 75 blazer transmission for 2 years, once it is warm I have to manually shift to third on the th350, I didn't mind too much but it was a bummer to lose the auto which I loved. then about 6 months ago I lost third all together. I researched the forums, checked governor and the modulator, did trans service, adjusted linkage, checked vacuum....nothing, bummer, called local recommended tranny shop he said to take out and overhaul because of extra work with 4X4 it would be 1800 bucks, cool guy he suggested just try everything you can first...man, I was gonna have to wait a few years, then I searched all over the forum again, was pointed to the governor and mudulator, changed mod, nothing, changed governor even though seemed to move well.......BAM, SHIFTS LIKE BUTTER, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
JR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 01:15 PM   #2
cleszkie

Re: Awesome!

The amount of knowledge available from the forum members on this board is no joke. Chances are that any issue that you encounter with your truck will have been thoroughly discussed already, and solutions presented. There are honest to goodness experts in every aspect imaginable available at your fingertips. That is one of the reasons I have remained a member of this board for 15 years now.
cleszkie is offline   Reply With Quote