The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-14-2018, 07:31 AM   #26
special-K
Special Order

Re: The Electric fence and The Lawn Mower

Yeah. I just couldn't make any sense of it until I realized it was a joke. A funny joke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qammer View Post
The cases of theft increased in my region, so I decided to put an electric fence. I don't want to check its work on myself, but I think that it will reliably protect me. I just pick a fence, but I came across an article (link removed) on the Internet. I thought that the electric fence should be connected to my electric network, but I found information on the electric accumulators for the fence on the Internet. I understand that thanks to the battery I can set a safe voltage so as not to kill the thieves, but stop them. In addition, it's convenient if the field is far from home. What do you think about it? How to do better? How does it work for you?
Hi Qammer, I see you are new here with only 7 posts. I first saw another post you made in a thread that was normal with no link inserted. I need to ask, and if you are a sincere new member I apologize, if I hit that link will bad things happen? Sorry, but with so few posts and this one in a joke thread taking the topic to your neighborhood's rise in crime and electric fence product purchasing with a link inserted has a suspicious nature to it. Again, I apologize if I am incorrect. All the electric fence I'm familiar with runs off of battery power

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 09-14-2018 at 07:36 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote