The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1988 - 1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2011, 08:37 AM   #1
LOW1TON

Well her she is, finally put her back together, tell me what you think.

I ll give you a little back ground this my daily driver. It is a 2000 GMC 3500, 7.4, 5 speed, a\c, cruise, power windows, cd, sat radio, 112,000 miles. I bought it from the original owner here in Oklahoma. He was a rancher who pulled a horse trailer with it. First thing I did when I got it home was a Bell Tech 5\8 lowering kit but was not low enough so we did some more modifing and got a couple more inches lower. Then installed a new old stock GM tailgate the old one was trashed, installed a steel roll pan, and finally tied up the back with a Snuglid fiberglass bed cover. Up front I installed a smoothie painted front bumper, swapped out the front fenders for a set of GM 4wd fenders with the factory flares on them, Goodmark steel cowl hood, smooth wiper cowl panel, and tinted the windows, installed new black housing headlights and LED taillights, put on two different sets of 17" wheels and tires finally stayed with the last set in photo, tires are 225\65\17 on front and 235\65\17 on rear. back inside steel wheel is from a 2010 Chevy the was clearenced to fit on my truck what a pain in the a$$. Take a look at the pictures and let me know what you think.

first set of wheels.

final set of wheels.