The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1988 - 1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds 88-98

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2012, 01:02 AM   #1
hipasschev94

88 gmc k1500 -black betty-

alright i bought this truck about 4 months ago for 700, when i bought it it needed a tranny and wouldnt start. so since then i have gotten a bandade tranny in it out of my s10 (working great so far) and it wouldnt run because of a bad ground for the fuel pump, got it all fixed and its been running good. now the specs are reg. cab long box, preformance built 350 cammed with ase computer and chiped, 700r4 tranny really good tires, brand new brakes new brake lines new fuel filter new fuel pump new section of fuel lines. now since ive bought it it has a new air cleaner assembly, belt, and a few other odds and ends mechanically. then i have mainly been working on customizing at this point so i painted the dash have done some recent detailing (no pictures of new detailing yet) sold a totaled car a got from my grandma and over hauled the sound system so i replaced all 4 4x6 speakers with boss audo 3 way speakers, brand new deck that can do just about anything, 2 12" 1800 boss audio onyx subs 4000w mono block amp and a 4 farad cap, my whole system is boss except the cap and it costed about 900, then fixed the ground for the tail lights put on a 79 hood emblem, now trying to find a gmc hood ornament and custom fitted new pedals. first 2 pics are when i brought it home, last 2 are as it sits now
Attached Images