The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-22-2003, 10:11 AM   #26
Yukon Jack
Post Whore

Okay, so he's back, now how do you prevent him from leaving again? I believe you told me previously that straight jackets are a joke.
Yukon Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2003, 01:06 AM   #27
LudwigTheMad

Ohh so you were the one who called, sorry I didn't recognize you, after all we only see text (and maybe a thumbnail) remember...

and yes I do think some of us dress up like other personalities in order to fool someone else, but none of us imitate #10 effectively...........

oh and the cheep paint on chrome doesn't work.....

well it does feel good (sorta) to have him back (at least I know the police arn't going to come to the door if I know he's here.....)

2 out of 10 personalities are glad to have him back.....

the other 8 are soaking wet and dirty...however # 10 is clean...at least untill he get ahold of something else.....

1972 Blue and White Suburban.
LudwigTheMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2003, 01:10 AM   #28
1971 Cheyenne

i'm lost

you guys are the most screwed up bunch of knowledgeable truck nerds i have seen in a coons age!
1983 M1009 CUCV Military K5 Blazer
1981 Dodge 1 ton 4x4 dually flatbed
1971 Cheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2003, 01:41 AM   #29
LudwigTheMad

Well let me give you directions, first you have to back track and make a right on Albaquirky (instead of a left), merge onto the Highway From Hell, when you get to the split, half of you goes right, the other half left (one of you is talking the high road the other the low road).

After half of you is left and the other half right, get into a political argument, of couse you need a referee..and wala #3. Of course there is a fowl on the play and he throws a yellow flag...now hang on it gets tricky...

Now of couse because of the fowl, the primitive side of you spits off to go hunting...this is called the Fuddium split.(#4)

And because the left side and right side can never agree on anything without a referee, and that one is current ocupied with checking #4's gun permits (after all guns arn't allowed at political rallys without a permit....) another spits to check the slow motion replay to find out where the fowl came from.......(#5)

Of couse the fowl is the Chicken that Crossed the Road making a cameo apperance in order to raise sales, this of couse doesn't tell #5 where the chicken came from, of couse bringing up the question of which came first, the chicken or the egg....

watch out it get worse........

well #' 1-5 can't answer that question so a historian pops up to research the origan of the question, and the joke (now you know where all the bad jokes come from........) #6.

Of couse you can't raise sails without a Captain to order it.....(#7)
And you need a Cook for the left over chicken and eggs (#8)

At this point #3 and #5 get together and decide to sell the whole damn team, and in a desperate attempt at self preservation, you split again so you can by yourself.....(#9)

At this point the original personality (#1) loses his mind completely rips his clothes off, curls up in the corner, and starts making funny noises...thus #1 becomes #10....

and because you medically can't have a multible personalities without one of them that knows all of them, and can manage to keep them from fighting long enough for you to get something done.....#3 no longer needing to referee for #1 and #2 as #1 is now #10 he moves into the #1 slot (having of couse the best qualifications and experience for the job)

This leaves the # 3 slot open, which was filled when I bought my first 72 suburban and decided to hot rod it (who in their right mind hot rods a burb???).....of couse not long after I discoved this board.........And that is how you get hear...any questions??

Last edited by LudwigTheMad; 03-23-2003 at 01:52 AM.
Old 03-23-2003, 01:51 AM   #30
crazy longhorn
Fabricate till you "puke"

Ludwig, that sounds like a ride on "the hyway to hell" .....if you have all ten together, it sounds like one hell of a party tho crazyL
crazy longhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2003, 01:55 AM   #31
LudwigTheMad

oh and we don't try to keep #10 from running away, he usually stays in his corner.....up until now when he leaves, he comes back when he gets lonely....takes about 5 minutes....

and fat chicks are not like mopeds....although you need safty gear to ride both without getting hurt, the fat chick has better suspention.......

Old 03-24-2003, 10:12 PM   #32
spinning wheels

Ludwig..... so tell me. What happens when #11 shows up? After all, that is two #1s
Old 03-27-2003, 12:46 AM   #33
LudwigTheMad

actually this happened within the last couple of years.....some of the guys here might remember.......the rest got together and killed #2..........#7 became #2 #4 shifted...ahh never mind, just understand it was a personel change and the net result is always 10....

don't know why I stopped splitting at 10.........