The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network







Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > LSx Classifieds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2020, 10:39 AM   #176
Hart_Rod
*************

 
Hart_Rod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 17,454
Re: DBW pedal mounting bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Did you get payment and shipping info?
Yes. It shipped on Friday vias USPS. Thanks!
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 04:22 AM   #177
Richard
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,193
Re: DBW pedal mounting bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart_Rod View Post
Yes. It shipped on Friday vias USPS. Thanks!
Got it. Thanks!
__________________
Richard
1972 K10 Custom Deluxe SWB Fleetside
My build https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=800746
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 10:41 AM   #178
Old362
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Winfield. Kansas
Posts: 51
Re: DBW pedal mounting bracket

Will this bracket work with a c6 pedal in a 72 k20 , and still available
Old362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 10:57 AM   #179
Hart_Rod
*************

 
Hart_Rod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 17,454
Re: DBW pedal mounting bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old362 View Post
Will this bracket work with a c6 pedal in a 72 k20 , and still available
Can you post pictures of the pedal?
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 01:42 AM   #180
General23cmp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Athens, AL
Posts: 301
Re: DBW pedal mounting bracket

Sorry I didnít read every post to see if was asked, but I am curious if you can simply swap pedals from one to another. Are LS engines, computers/controllers, etc not mated to their original pedals, like some sort of calibration thing? So if I have truck engine and want to use the corvette pedal assembly for looks, is it as simple as re-pinning?
General23cmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 09:23 AM   #181
Hart_Rod
*************

 
Hart_Rod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 17,454
Re: DBW pedal mounting bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by General23cmp View Post
Sorry I didnít read every post to see if was asked, but I am curious if you can simply swap pedals from one to another. Are LS engines, computers/controllers, etc not mated to their original pedals, like some sort of calibration thing? So if I have truck engine and want to use the corvette pedal assembly for looks, is it as simple as re-pinning?
Short answer is no. The pedal needs to match your throttlebody, which needs to match you ECM software...
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 12:27 PM   #182
General23cmp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Athens, AL
Posts: 301
Re: DBW pedal mounting bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart_Rod View Post
Short answer is no. The pedal needs to match your throttlebody, which needs to match you ECM software...
Thanks for the reply. So if I wanted to use a corvette pedal (because it looks correct) with your bracket, what year truck engines would interchange with it, possibly requiring two wires to be swapped? Iím looking to get a 6L engine, but could go 5.3L truck.
General23cmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 09:38 PM   #183
Qwick68
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: El Paso
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by General23cmp View Post
Thanks for the reply. So if I wanted to use a corvette pedal (because it looks correct) with your bracket, what year truck engines would interchange with it, possibly requiring two wires to be swapped? Iím looking to get a 6L engine, but could go 5.3L truck.
Do you have one of these for a dbw cadillac pedal? I have a Holley terminator x and that is the pedal I have to use.
Posted via Mobile Device
Qwick68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 09:49 PM   #184
Qwick68
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: El Paso
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by General23cmp View Post
Thanks for the reply. So if I wanted to use a corvette pedal (because it looks correct) with your bracket, what year truck engines would interchange with it, possibly requiring two wires to be swapped? Iím looking to get a 6L engine, but could go 5.3L truck.
Do you have one of these for a dbw cadillac pedal? I have a Holley terminator x and that is the pedal I have to use.
Posted via Mobile Device
Qwick68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 09:05 AM   #185
Hart_Rod
*************

 
Hart_Rod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 17,454
Re: DBW pedal mounting bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwick68 View Post
Do you have one of these for a dbw cadillac pedal? I have a Holley terminator x and that is the pedal I have to use.
Posted via Mobile Device
Can you post some pictures of the pedal?
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 01:24 AM   #186
Rich rodriguez
Active Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Stockton Ca
Posts: 123
Re: DBW pedal mounting bracket

Will a Camaro pedal mount up to this? Wasnít sure if they shared the same bolt patter..
Rich rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 07:50 AM   #187
Hart_Rod
*************

 
Hart_Rod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 17,454
Re: DBW pedal mounting bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich rodriguez View Post
Will a Camaro pedal mount up to this? Wasnít sure if they shared the same bolt patter..
You would have to drill new pedal holes, lmk
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1997-2020 67-72chevytrucks.com