The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   heres the progress of the build of my 57 chevy (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=391290)

yukon ratrod 04-29-2011 12:10 PM

Re: heres the progress of the build of my 57 chevy

well I can see it!!! the snow is all most gone. sooon. was going to snap a pict yesterday, but forgot my camera again!!!!

yunkyarddog 04-30-2011 01:23 AM

wanna say congrats on your work i have a ??? im planing on doing da shor box thing to my 68 and can not find stright up gidelines on how to do it...............i mean for exemple from the front of the box messure 2"back then mark 12" and cut then come from the back and...................well you get the picture and also the frame...................

i know its a pain but i would apreciate the help

yukon ratrod 04-30-2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yunkyarddog (Post 4654135)
wanna say congrats on your work i have a ??? im planing on doing da shor box thing to my 68 and can not find stright up gidelines on how to do it...............i mean for exemple from the front of the box messure 2"back then mark 12" and cut then come from the back and...................well you get the picture and also the frame...................

i know its a pain but i would apreciate the help

check out the picts of my 72 build, it will give you the basic idea! I did my box chop different then any others ive seen, which worked out really nice. and if you need a little help with measurements Id be glad to help out..

yunkyarddog 04-30-2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yukon ratrod (Post 4654363)
check out the picts of my 72 build, it will give you the basic idea! I did my box chop different then any others ive seen, which worked out really nice. and if you need a little help with measurements Id be glad to help out..

ON TO IT :devil:

yukon ratrod 08-19-2011 01:08 PM

traded the truck to a close friend of mine for a 62 vette.many hours of work, but excited. the truck went to a good home and is already stripped to metal and the frames been painted, a 454 four speed combo is already in the works. its kind of cool to see how everyone has a different way of building or designing something. the fellow that has this now has a very cool way about him so you can be assured that the truck will be an awesome example of his talent when its finished! enjoy Rick and thanks again for making my vette dream happen.

OLDIRON69 12-20-2011 03:47 PM

subscribed