The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Misc. For Sale (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   Clearing shelves: Chilton manual, pile of new parts (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=810387)

shifty 08-11-2020 10:09 AM

Clearing shelves: Chilton manual, pile of new parts

4 Attachment(s)
Everything below for $50 shipped OBO or $40 local sale. I'll toss in misc extras not pictured (Note: Shipping will cost me $15-20)

I'll meet on a local sale within 30-60 minutes drive of downtown Atlanta, any direction.

This mostly '88-'98 C1500 / Tahoe / Yukon / Suburban / etc. related but some stuff is universal or fits later years and other make/models
  • 1988-98 Haynes repair manual (used)
  • Turn signal/cruise combo switch Standard-SMP p/n DS698T (new in box)
  • OEM door jamb switch plunger ACDelco D6066 (new in bag)
  • Trailer wiring kit (new in pack)
  • Gas tank pressure sensor ACDelco 12223069 (new)
  • Center console tub insert (superb used condition)
  • Extended cab “wind noise repair" kit (new in bag)

shifty 04-17-2022 11:23 AM

Re: Clearing shelves: Chilton manual, pile of new parts

2 Attachment(s)
Letting all the stuff in this post go for free (you pay ship).

Everything above except the Chilton's
Plus I'll toss in this mostly-intact 67-72 grounding kit to go with it.
Some random fuel fittings.
Plus a bag of misc taupe/dark tan visor clips, GMT400 climate control knobs
Plus misc other stuff. All free. Everything free :D
It all just needs a new home that's not called "landfill".

Grumpy old man 04-18-2022 02:04 PM

I'll take it all . Just what I needed ! :chevy:

shifty 04-18-2022 03:03 PM

"SOLD", thanks!

special-K 04-18-2022 07:21 PM

WooHoo!! What a deal?

Grumpy old man 04-19-2022 07:06 PM

I received the box 'o parts already today and just want to say thanks . Some of it I can use on my 95 and 67 , There are some I don't need that came in the box and once I can get some pics I'll repost them for free to the next guy that may need them , :chevy:

shifty 04-19-2022 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grumpy old man (Post 9069245)
I received the box 'o parts already today and just want to say thanks . Some of it I can use on my 95 and 67 , There are some I don't need that came in the box and once I can get some pics I'll repost them for free to the next guy that may need them , :chevy:

Awesome, thanks for the update. I was shocked at how fast UPS got the box there considering I paid for 3-day shipping w/$100 insurance.

Sadly, I couldn't give any of that stuff away locally. I had about half a dozen things up for free on NextDoor and haven't even gotten a nibble. Maybe I should've listed for $10 to see if someone would've told me to give it to em free. :lol: I've still got a early/mid 90s Civic VTEC valve cover with all hardware, a pair of used OEM '06 Tundra headlights, an ammo canister or two, and misc other goods I need to get rid of but wouldn't fit in the box.

There are a couple of small bits I tossed in your box, like the Summit braided fuel line ends, the fuel tank pressure sensor and other misc bits. I think the real prize is the 100- or 200-pack of white door card clips (on the GMT400s those damn things, at least one or two break any time you pull the cards!) and the zip-lock of misc interior parts - that bag is the result of 5 years and a couple dozen junkyard runs!

Glad to see it go to a good home.

shifty 04-19-2022 08:31 PM

Oh - and I almost forgot! Those freshly reupholstered sun visors, if I didn't mention it already, are about 1" oversized, width-wise. That may be a consideration for someone with an overhead console to think about. :)