The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Site Feedback and Announcements (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   New member registration / administration (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=825826)

Jcfcamaro 09-14-2021 05:02 PM

New member registration / administration
 
Hey guys, is any one else hearing about new members having troubles registering? Hopefully a administration person will see this and help out. The person is Keith Woodson and he registered but still can't post a thread or anything. He's not a paying member so I don't know if that's the trouble or not . Thanks for the help.

jimijam00 09-14-2021 09:22 PM

Re: New member registration / administration
 
I have no problem posting and I'm not a paying member.

dmjlambert 09-14-2021 09:38 PM

Re: New member registration / administration
 
Perhaps he's trying to post in the part section. Have him try posting in the welcome or general area, he can drop in and say hi and show us pictures of his truck.

LockDoc 09-14-2021 10:44 PM

Re: New member registration / administration
 
-
I moved this to the site feedback forum. I will also notify the Admins.

LockDoc, Moderator

Jcfcamaro 09-15-2021 05:39 AM

Re: New member registration / administration
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LockDoc (Post 8970731)
-
I moved this to the site feedback forum. I will also notify the Admins.

LockDoc, Moderator

Thank you.

Liz 09-15-2021 07:12 AM

Re: New member registration / administration
 
Is that the user name he registered with

Jcfcamaro 09-15-2021 06:36 PM

Re: New member registration / administration
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz (Post 8970890)
Is that the user name he registered with

He said his user is KW5413
Thanks..

Liz 09-16-2021 08:36 AM

Re: New member registration / administration
 
He should be good to go now.

Dieselwrencher 09-16-2021 09:23 AM

Re: New member registration / administration
 
I referred a fellow from Alabama here the other day and he told me he couldn't get registered either. I'm not sure if he has tried since.

Liz 09-16-2021 10:08 AM

Re: New member registration / administration
 
I have registrations off temporarily. That would be why.

TrybalRage 09-23-2021 07:14 AM

Re: New member registration / administration
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz (Post 8971429)
I have registrations off temporarily. That would be why.

So for anyone interested in joining, what should they do? Another person asked on FB today. I think people realize that traditional forums are better for discussion on technical topics.

Liz 09-23-2021 08:57 AM

Re: New member registration / administration
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrybalRage (Post 8974938)
So for anyone interested in joining, what should they do? Another person asked on FB today. I think people realize that traditional forums are better for discussion on technical topics.

It will be back on as soon as I am able to do so. If its someone on fb they can ask the admin (myself, david, josh etc) in the 67-72 group directly and we can help

R&B51 10-03-2021 07:02 PM

Re: New member registration / administration
 
I may need help figuring out what I’m doing wrong. I am registered under R&B51. Tried to post some questions this weekend and can’t find them popping up. Tried it three or four times.
Trying to post the question in the 47 to 54 forum. Just hit “new thread” put in a title line, put in a question and hit “submit” but isn’t showing up on the site.
Maybe you can help me?
Posted via Mobile Device

Liz 10-03-2021 09:32 PM

Re: New member registration / administration
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by R&B51 (Post 8979679)
I may need help figuring out what I’m doing wrong. I am registered under R&B51. Tried to post some questions this weekend and can’t find them popping up. Tried it three or four times.
Trying to post the question in the 47 to 54 forum. Just hit “new thread” put in a title line, put in a question and hit “submit” but isn’t showing up on the site.
Maybe you can help me?
Posted via Mobile Device

I see several. If you click your name and search your profile I see them.

R&B51 10-03-2021 09:35 PM

Re: New member registration / administration
 
I think I got it figured out sorry to bother you.

El Dorado Jim 12-01-2021 01:18 AM

Re: New member registration / administration
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz (Post 8971429)
I have registrations off temporarily. That would be why.

why do you have new registrations off? I have a friend that tried to join last week and said he couldnt....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1997-2022 67-72chevytrucks.com