The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Race tickets Anyone? (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=257153)

chipflyer 09-05-2007 11:07 PM

Race tickets Anyone?

Wanted to offer my Kansas Speedway tickets to someone on the board first so if you are interested let me know. I have 2 tickets for the Saturday Bush race on September 29th. These are in section 102 (start finish line), 17 rows up, seats 7 and 8 and are awesome seats. I just want face value which is $60 each.
mods, I posted here so many could see, if it needs moved thats fine.

Jeff

67cruiser 09-05-2007 11:19 PM

Re: Race tickets Anyone?

Do you have the cup tickets also for sale, I usually go every year except last year had to give up my season tickets.

72BlckButy 09-05-2007 11:25 PM

If only we hadn't gone to Goodguy's up there! With everything else the wife and I have planned for September, cohersing her to let me buy these would be an act of God! :lol:

Good luck with the sale!

chipflyer 09-05-2007 11:26 PM

I am using the cup tickets myself, just don't feel like going both days. Planning to give up my seats after this year, I would rather just watch the last 15 laps of any race on my HDTV. :lol:

67cruiser 09-05-2007 11:35 PM

If i knew I could get 2 Cup tickets some way other than paying a crazy price from scalper or online I would take you up on that. How come your going to let them go. I wish I still had my season tickets but during my divorce had to choose renew tickets or make a house payment.

chipflyer 09-05-2007 11:47 PM

I have gone to both races since they opened that track and I am just tired of it. I have a 2 year old and another due in November and Nascar has just become to stupid to spend the money on. That track isn't sold out anymore, pretty sure you can still get a ticket to the Sunday race but they make you buy for the truck/Indy weekend in 2008 also. Thats been the problem there, its an ISC track and you can't just buy a single race ticket, you have to buy the whole package and I would rather spend $500 on something else.
I have always seen people selling Sunday tickets at the track even back when it was sold out.

Jeff

chipflyer 09-18-2007 08:08 PM

One last time to the top.

Jeff

67cruiser 09-18-2007 10:37 PM

I ended up buying some cup and busch tickets from a guy last week not a bad price at all. Will be camping in the reserved area outside of turn 2 if you you get bored stop by. Lots of beer, food and fun. I'll PM you are camping spot tomorrow if interested in coming by. Thanks anyway though on ticket offer.