View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 09:06 AM   #6
Brewski*

Hey Hillbilly Chick,
I am a hillbilly too. From Lake Ozark Missouri.
Is it 4wd? 3/4 ton or 1/2? I got mine in March here off the board. I paid 2500 + 750 shipping for my 1/2 ton 68 4x4 GMC Burb from AZ. No A/C very little rust. It is all original also but only has 158k verified by AZ miles on it. 350 strong but needs work. got oil leaking from manifold and possibly front seal. Just a great cleaning did wonders for the interior. Shampooed the carpets and seats after a good vacuuming and it really looks great. I was offered 5k cash for it as is the other day and I said "No Way"~!
I think 3,500 for one with newer motor, A/C, Rear A/C in pretty good condition would be fair. I would offer them 3k and settle for 3,250. buy it just to have it~! Restore it, custom it, or just drive it~! They are great vehicles and every where I go I get " What year is that" " Sure don't see them any more" "Want to sell that one" "Like Your Suburban"

Just Cool~!

Here is a link so you can get a jist of what I paid for. It looks much better than these pics but bought it from only lookin at these pix.
My Burb

Last edited by Brewski*; 06-15-2005 at 09:15 AM.
Brewski* is offline   Reply With Quote