View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 04:07 PM   #216
67ChevyRedneck
Hittin E-Z Street on Mud Tires

Re: Not another build thread! Progress on my '67

Anyway, I was able to get one door painted on the inside and the door jam when we had a warm streak in January. The weather has NOT cooperated the past 3 weekends and this coming weekend looks to be no different. I hope to get the PS painted within a month or so I tossed the door panel on for "looks." I didn't use my new clips yet so I wouldn't ruin them. It's only held on by the door and window regulators and the armrest screws. I plan on dying them medium blue with white in the middle. The speaker kick panels will be white as well.

I positioned the kick panels the best I could and got them installed. They look OK. The fit COULD have been MUCH better. The stereo sounds really good now with the front speakers and the small boxes behind the seat.

After a few months my used S-10 door seals are finally almost soft enough to close the door without killing it!

The glovebox door will be textured black with silver around the edge and I have the "custom" emblem with the bowtie on it. I don't care if it didn't come with my truck, I think it looks cool

I have some white face gauges to match the sunpro gauges too.

I also spent almost all of last saturday putting the new ACC carpet in. I think it looks great. I need to get some Chevy mats to keep mud off of it now. It's getting there. All that's left is to respray the dash and PS door (spray can) dye the door panels, and spray line the bed. COME ONE WARM WEATHER! (It's 49 today )

edit: I have a lot more to do than I originally thought...
Attached Images

1968 Pontiac Firebird: Project Fire Chicken!
2015 Silverado Double Cab 5.3L Z71
2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L 5spd
2020 Chevrolet Equinox Premium 2.0L Turbo
2011 Mustang V6 ~ Wife's ride
American Born, Country by the Grace of God
1967 CST Shop Truck Rebuild!
My 1967 C-10 Build Thread
My Vintage Air A/C Install
Project "On a Dime"
Trying my hand at Home Renovation!
1965 Mustang Modifications!

Last edited by 67ChevyRedneck; 04-11-2007 at 04:14 PM.
67ChevyRedneck is offline   Reply With Quote